I was looking for strings to play in Drop C tuning and I thought that the gauges in this pack were perfect, however I didnt like that 1 pack was so expensive. Does anyone know a pack of strings with the same or similar gauges that isnt so expensive? Or are these strings worth the price?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/dr-strings-alexi-laiho-signature-guitar-strings--medium-heavy
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
try gauge 10-52. Not exact, but close enough.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
try gauge 10-52. Not exact, but close enough.

I tried some Ernie Balls in that size but the bottom strings felt a little loose :/
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Try ernie ball beefy slinkys (11-54). That's what I use. But I like all my strings to be heavier when I'm down tuning like that.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335