So, I am going to start a 6 string bass build soon, and I still need some help with what I need.

Basically, I already have a big order from Warmoth filled, but need to know if there is anything else I need. Right now on my order is:

A neck
Body blank
Pickups (Seymour Duncan Phase II Active Soapbars)
Tuners
Stereo Output Jack
Tekeuchi Bridge

So what else should I get from warmoth on this order. I feel like I might need more things for the pickups, so any positive advice will help. I can give more details if you want, but I will make another thread once I get some progress.
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
You can order almost everything off of Warmoth. Under supplies, and under hardware.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
You can order almost everything off of Warmoth. Under supplies, and under hardware.

Yeah, I know. I am wondering if there is anything else I need to order besides the stuff I have listed
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

"music elitists"
Pickup rings
Lots of tools (sanders/routers/saws)
Lacquer or some sort of finish.
Pots, wires, switches.

Are you buying a neck or building it?
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Pickup rings
Lots of tools (sanders/routers/saws)
Lacquer or some sort of finish.
Pots, wires, switches.

Are you buying a neck or building it?

I am buying the neck.

Basically, the main thing I am not sure about are the stuff for the pickups (pots, wires, etc.) The Wiring diagram on the SD website shows what I assume to be 3 100k pots, but the potentiometers on Warmoth are 250k, 500k, etc. I am just trying to make sure that I buy the right things.

"music elitists"
Ok, so assuming I get 3 500k pots (2 volume, 1 tone) would this be ok as far as the pickups go?

"music elitists"
If you're getting actives, you need way lower pot values than that, EMG active guitar pickups use something like 25k to 50 k pots. I don't know what active bass pickups use, but if they show 100k on the SD wiring diagram, prolly best to go with those.
Quote by ethan_hanus
If you're getting actives, you need way lower pot values than that, EMG active guitar pickups use something like 25k to 50 k pots. I don't know what active bass pickups use, but if they show 100k on the SD wiring diagram, prolly best to go with those.

Oh ok, I think you answered my question. Thanks

"music elitists"