Page 1 of 2
She posted this on facebook about the Norway thing saying something bigs going to happen. I really don't know anything about the situation except a dude killed a buncha people. I'd like to tell her to **** off...but I don't know if she's got a point or not lol

He's meticulous and what he did was not just a massacre. He was trying to make a statement. Would you shoot 70 people, and then turn yourself in? For what? What's the point? Sure, say he's crazy. But look at how he's manipulating the government. He's not even giving them an admission of guilt. He's only admitting to committing those acts. He has to admit guilt. Look at what he's saying.

He's justifying his actions because of a belief. It's more than just a crazy guy who went on a killing spree. Motive means everything, especially in this case. Why are they putting three psychiatrists on this guy? Why is Norway so ****ing scared?

Because it's not just nothing. Imagine the city of Vancouver having to be told to stay inside your homes, because there is a worry that some guy like him, who says there are more people out there that will follow his plan are going to take over the world and kill people? You think it's just a show or some need for attention?

Read more about what he's doing. He's a calculated psycho. Look back at history. Look at Stalin. He was a mad man, was he not? And look at what he did. This man has everything planned to the t. He knows how people are going to treat this. He knows the law. He has connections and he has followers. He's not the only one in the world who thinks what he does.

Hate on islam? He wrote a 1200 page manifesto about what he wants to do and how he's going to do it. He turned himself in, for what? Why would anyone turn themselves in to face prison term? Who knows, maybe the government may execute him over the fact that what he did was so horrendous that he deserves to. Which would be great, but I don't think it could ever that easy. Just because he is in jail does not mean he can't do anything. He put himself there. He already has something planned.
Last edited by .Joker. at Jul 28, 2011,
Dumb. Don't even need to read it, anyone who decides their major philosophical point's best outlet is bookface isn't making a good point to begin with.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Wait. What?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by necrosis1193
Dumb. Don't even need to read it, anyone who decides their major philosophical point's best outlet is bookface isn't making a good point to begin with.

/thread
I was gonna post the K Koo face but I have a feeling it is now against the rules
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Paragraphs please.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by swarley
I don't even understand what point she is trying to argue.

She's trying to say that what he has done is just the beginning and he's going to a lot worse.
Quote by swarley
I don't even understand what point she is trying to argue.

I'd say there is no point; it's just vague and cryptic enough to creep out and scare dumbasses.
Quote by necrosis1193

I'm not saying I agree with this guys facebook post or anything like that, but facebook is a good way to communicate ideas to people within your community and personal life and to spark discussions. You don't have to write a book or even a paper to discuss issues or make philosophical points... Just because most people use it immaturely and post nothing but drivel doesn't make facebook itself useless... just those people. ( just my 2 cents )
Tell her that if he wanted to do some good, he didn't have to kill 98 people, He could have only killed 43. Or would that constitute him as less of a psycho?

If you want to get technical, studying and applying to anyone without documentation is profiling. Cops do it, doesn't mean that if someone exhibits anti-social qualities that they are psychotic. Not all schizophrenics kill 30 people.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by .Joker.
She's trying to say that what he has done is just the beginning and he's going to a lot worse.

uhh, he's in jail.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
uhh, he's in jail.

Deductive reasoning leads to believe she is just stupid.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
She watched Law Abiding Citizen and took it seriously. That's all.

You paid to see that??
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Idiots gonna idiot. Hit it and quit it OP.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
My mom does this all the time, she just comes up with crazy conspiracies that have absolutely no evidence other then a gut feeling. To answer your question no, she does not have a point.
She's probably getting worked up about when he said something about how he was part of some "movement" in Europe to eradicate the "Muslim and Marxist Influences". I remember it vaugely when I was reading reports on it from... ... uh, I do believe it was CBC, but I could be wrong. It's all crap anyways, I imagine he's just trying for fear mongering now.
she's overthinking things. Stalin did not have everything planed out, look how out-of-control the purges got. he was a madman, the question is whether he was a lone nut or part of a wider neo-nazi terrorist movement. i doubt he personally is gonna do anything (it'd be pretty difficult) but suppose he becomes a martyr. you have to be fairly mad to be a neo-nazi to begin with, it's barely a leap from that to mass murder
Your friend thought she was posting something profound, philosophical, and noteworthy. Which, in a midst of idiotic facebook statuses about last nights drink fest, relationship statuses, and song lyrics, probably closely resembled something of substance.
Is she the type that thoroughly believes and supports conspiracy theories? She seems like the type.

Some people actually believe that there are lizard-people in the world that are planning and controlling everything. Hahaha.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by necrosis1193

Yes sir 100% right
The guy is wacko. It's not really that different than any other psycho, it's just that someone like him doesn't come along very often and acts this way. Seems like something you'd see on a TV show.

Your friend has a little point. Because he's getting his message out there, there is more of a chance (though small) of someone getting a similar idea, which wouldn't happen if they guy just committed the act and went to prison.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by EC_AL_JH_GH
She's probably getting worked up about when he said something about how he was part of some "movement" in Europe to eradicate the "Muslim and Marxist Influences". I remember it vaugely when I was reading reports on it from... ... uh, I do believe it was CBC, but I could be wrong. It's all crap anyways, I imagine he's just trying for fear mongering now.

She could be right.

I think you are underestimating the cultural preservation sentiment in Europe. In the past countries such as Germany and the UK have issued temporary worker status to many immigrants. These passes were never meant to be permanent and when the immigrants took up residency they began to be viewed as second class citizens. Today there are very real right wing elements being elected with an agenda to reform immigration laws. This could possibly include the exile of a lot of Muslims from Europe.
well i read the whole thing and got only that she's talking all over but not hiting any exact point/target at all...

OR WAIT

MAY BE SHE IS SOME OF THOSE PSYCHOTICS AS WELL WHO DOESNT WANT TO STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE SANDWICHES AND IS SUPPORTING A STRAGER WHO IS EVEN OUT OF HER KITCHEN BORDERS
Last edited by Vendetta V at Jul 29, 2011,
I think she has a point, although it's probably not going to be as big as she seems to be making out. Heroes always seem to influence people's actions, I'd be willing to bet it's the same for the villains.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
She watched Law Abiding Citizen and took it seriously. That's all.

Was so going to say this!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by .Joker.
Just because he is in jail does not mean he can't do anything. He put himself there. He already has something planned.

Anybody else think this?

Holy fuck just noticed TS's name
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I actually thought a little about this when I found out the news, but didn't really dwell on it that much.
Call me Skeletor
Quote by .Joker.

So she's a psychic and can see into the future? If she's not she can't know.

He's said he had 4 plans.

The first was the bomb, the second who he called plan B was the killing spree on the island.

Plan C and D are unknown as of yet and he's said he had like 10 % chance of making his 4th plan happen.

I doubt he's ever going to come out. The problematic side is that the police still cannot know if he's got a mob to do his bidding outside. If he does, it's quite scary and likely something else will happen yes.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by .Joker.
She posted this on facebook about the Norway thing saying something bigs going to happen. I really don't know anything about the situation except a dude killed a buncha people. I'd like to tell her to **** off...but I don't know if she's got a point or not lol

He's meticulous and what he did was not just a massacre. He was trying to make a statement. Would you shoot 70 people, and then turn yourself in? For what? What's the point? Sure, say he's crazy. But look at how he's manipulating the government. He's not even giving them an admission of guilt. He's only admitting to committing those acts. He has to admit guilt. Look at what he's saying.

He's justifying his actions because of a belief. It's more than just a crazy guy who went on a killing spree. Motive means everything, especially in this case. Why are they putting three psychiatrists on this guy? Why is Norway so ****ing scared?

Because it's not just nothing. Imagine the city of Vancouver having to be told to stay inside your homes, because there is a worry that some guy like him, who says there are more people out there that will follow his plan are going to take over the world and kill people? You think it's just a show or some need for attention?

Read more about what he's doing. He's a calculated psycho. Look back at history. Look at Stalin. He was a mad man, was he not? And look at what he did. This man has everything planned to the t. He knows how people are going to treat this. He knows the law. He has connections and he has followers. He's not the only one in the world who thinks what he does.

Hate on islam? He wrote a 1200 page manifesto about what he wants to do and how he's going to do it. He turned himself in, for what? Why would anyone turn themselves in to face prison term? Who knows, maybe the government may execute him over the fact that what he did was so horrendous that he deserves to. Which would be great, but I don't think it could ever that easy. Just because he is in jail does not mean he can't do anything. He put himself there. He already has something planned.

Sorry but I stopped here.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Comparing a psychopath who physically killed people to a person who didn't is flawed.

Anyway, Facebook is a pile of crap.

Ahhh, I just got trolled :'(
Last edited by JoshCrawford at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by Vendetta V
well i read the whole thing and got only that she's talking all over but not hiting any exact point/target at all...

OR WAIT

MAY BE SHE IS SOME OF THOSE PSYCHOTICS AS WELL WHO DOESNT WANT TO STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE SANDWICHES AND IS SUPPORTING A STRAGER WHO IS EVEN OUT OF HER KITCHEN BORDERS

0/10
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
what is with the horrendous philosophically laughable threads today?

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
0/10

woman/kitchen jokes are in the negatives now
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2