Hey folks,

New member.

Quick question.

Got a ESP LTD Hybrid 400 hanging around my way,I am wondering how much one of these could sell for now a days?

Thanks,
Len
Lower end models of LTD, or generally any LTD, don't really hold resell value, sorry.
Where's Waldo?
Yea I paid 200$ for it about 2 months ago,now im worried I cant even get that back.
That's not a low end LTD, and it's not that LTD's don't hold resale... it's just that the Hybrid isn't a popular model. You should be able to get at least $200 for it. ~400 models usually go for anywhere from $300-500, depending on the model. For instance, EC's are dirt cheap, while MH's are not.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
That's not a low end LTD, and it's not that LTD's don't hold resale... it's just that the Hybrid isn't a popular model. You should be able to get at least $200 for it. ~400 models usually go for anywhere from $300-500, depending on the model. For instance, EC's are dirt cheap, while MH's are not.

How can I tell which model it is ? Thanks for the response also!
or have you though looking at ESP's website? I just looked and under the Hybrid series there is only a 400.
I just witnessed a load of fail roll out.

Quote by Offworld92

He was saying models that end in 400 numbers (e.g. f-400, ec-401, h-400, or whatever they may be) sell for 300-500. You obviously have the Hybrid 400 model, as you have stated yourself. As he has stated, you should be able to get at least $200 for it.

I don't see where the confusion is.
Where's Waldo?