Post some of the stupid shit you do when you're tired Pit.

I'll kick it off.

Try and brush my teeth with my razor and shave with my toothbrush.

Hit on every girl I see no matter how attractive.

Walk into pretty much every single doorframe I try to get through.
Last edited by devourke at Jul 29, 2011,
I think you are mistaking tired with piss drunk
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by devourke

I'll kick it off.

Try and brush my teeth with my razor

Jesus christ...

I hate everyone when I'm tired. More specifically in the morning.

I'll miss my mouth when I'm eating and hit my chin
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Put my dirty clothes in the garbage and I'll put my coffee cup in with the recycling.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
I once tried plugging a USB cord into the ethernet jack on my laptop for 3 minutes not knowing what was happening.
Quote by devourke

I'll kick it off.

Try and brush my teeth with my razor and shave with my toothbrush.

Hit on every girl I see no matter how attractive.

Walk into pretty much every single doorframe I try to get through.

That's a good thing.
Quote by WCPhils
I think you are mistaking tired with piss drunk

I find that the actions performed in either stupors are interchangeable.
poop
Stumble into everything.

edit: spent a good 10 minutes looking for my phone before i realized it was in plain sight on my night stand.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by awseomeguy
I find that the actions performed in either stupors are interchangeable.

Now that I have put more thought into it, that is very true
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I end up making idiotic posts in the Music Theory threads. Some of my greatest work: "A minor scale is just major w/ a flatted third." "G major has two sharps." "Modes are where you play in the fretboard." "Only barre chords are real chords, everything else is a power chord." "An arpeggio is playing a chord slowly." (confused with Quasi Arpi).
I'm not sane at night.
I once woke up entirely too early and spent about fifteen minutes looking for my glasses before realizing they were already on my face.

I have also seriously uttered the following: "Look, I'll call you back. I think I lost my phone."
If I'm up earlier than I want to be, for a reason I don't like, I'm usually swearing and mumbling stuff about daylight sucking.
Every time I fall asleep, I seem to wake up in a different city.. and for some reason.. I have these bruises that I can't explain.
Go for a 4K run at 5am after not doing anything remotely close to exercise in 2 years. Riding escalators hurt
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
i'm tired all the time, but the advantage is never do dumb shit. i do get really really heavy arms thou
I can't follow instructions for shit when I'm tired. If someone sends me in to the kitchen to get something I end up eating cereal or something.
I sleep if I'm tired.... not like I'm gonna get around to going anywhere if I'm tired ALL DAY, so why not sleep till I'm not tired?
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by bendystraw
That's a good thing.

Not when it takes you half an hour to walk 100 metres down a street because every female within sight must be chatted up.