Page 1 of 2
I met this guy online, he lives close by. We hit it off, exchange numbers, we talked till 3'o clock in the morning about things beyond interesting. At this point we already have at least three inside jokes. It gets later, then he said was looking forward to talking again on the phone and eventually meeting me.

On the first day I texted him causally and asked him how his day was going so far.

No answer.

On the second day I ask about if he got any feedback on this interview for this job he was pych'd about.

No answer.

It's been three days now. So pit, be honest. Is he dead? I can't see how I messed this up, I barely had a chance too.

So pit why wouldn't you text back a girl/guy? Should I have sent nudes? no but seriously. I need to rant about this. I'm genuinely upset.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Some users here are gay, y'know.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
That sucks

Could be he's been sick, phone broke, etc...could be he's a giant douche.

If it's the former, you'll get a nice surprise soon...if it's the latter, try not to let it hurt you too much, since it's not your fault anyway.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
For Christ's sake, you met him three days ago. Give him some time and don't freak out. Don't get so attached to him either - I'm sure he's cool and all but you barely know the guy yet.

Anything could have come up. Chill out. Either he'll get back to you or he won't - it'll be cool either way.

Also, relationship thread, trolololol.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jul 29, 2011,
Meeting people on the internet > Any chemistry you may have had

You met him on the internet. If I were him I would be anxious and freaked out too.

Edit: go make me a sammich?
Last edited by dylanfromearth at Jul 29, 2011,
I thought it over and realized it's not a good idea. I got the job though
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Lulz this sounds exactly like something I have being going though with a girl. I gave her my number and it was like 3 days before she finally texted me. We are good friends now too.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I know I may sound clingly (which believe me I'm not), but when a guy tells me that he wants to talk to me the next day/ hang out soon. I generally believe we would at least talk the next day. Now that it's been three days, I'm just pissed. It's not a big deal, but I'm just angry with my luck.

Quote by wahappen
I thought it over and realized it's not a good idea. I got the job though

Silly! Do you still hang out in the video chat threads?

But seriously if he had a change of heart then thats cool with me, but god almightly tell me.

dont freak. give it time. i wouldnt start being concerned untill a week or so. maybe HE doesnt want to seem needy.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by primusfan
does his phone do text messaging? ...

We texted messaged before, unless he has a plan I don't know about.

Quote by BurningStarlV
Definitely nudes.

I have a few "inside" jokes we can talk about.

OMG really!? Oh wait a second, nevermind.

Quote by FreakAddiction
I know I may sound clingly (which believe me I'm not), but when a guy tells me that he wants to talk to me the next day/ hang out soon. I generally believe we would at least talk the next day. Now that it's been three days, I'm just pissed. It's not a big deal, but I'm just angry with my luck.

Even still, when you text him everyday asking about pointless bullshit it kinda sets a trend.

I'm not trying to be mean, just giving it to you straight
Quote by FreakAddiction
Silly! Do you still hang out in the video chat threads?

The threads?! Damn girl... I'm in chat right now.
Quote by Bill43

Quote by BurningTurkey
dont freak. give it time. i wouldnt start being concerned untill a week or so. maybe HE doesnt want to seem needy.

Hm, I'll give it some time but at this point I'll keep my expectations low.

Quote by sir potato1
Stop. Don't meet people online...it messes you up...it's bad. Trust me. It really hurts

gtfo. ur ruinin my chnaces hur.
Quote by Bill43

Quote by sir potato1
Stop. Don't meet people online...it messes you up...it's bad. Trust me. It really hurts

my partents met online....
My sig? Nice.
I have said we should hangout/talk to girls before and then not done so. Not saying it is the case here, and I really hope it's not, but sometimes people say that in place of "I'm not interested in pursuing this further". I hope the best for you though
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by maggot9779
Even still, when you text him everyday asking about pointless bullshit it kinda sets a trend.

I'm not trying to be mean, just giving it to you straight

Thanks Bro' I agree and not at the same time. I hate bullshit and my first text was small talk. But when is asking about how a job interview went pointless? It was a genuinely good question.

Quote by wahappen
gtfo. ur ruinin my chnaces hur.

Lol <3

You're too good for me.

Quote by Brandon860
I have said we should hangout/talk to girls before and then not done so. Not saying it is the case here, and I really hope it's not, but sometimes people say that in place of "I'm not interested in pursuing this further". I hope the best for you though

If your initials are C.L. please answer my texts.

Quote by FreakAddiction
If your initials are C.L. please answer my texts.

*Looks from one side of thread to the next then jumps out window*

I am so sooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyy
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Maybe he:

a) Gave you the wrong number

b) Has a relationship and feels to guilty to continue on

c) Lost his phone

I've been at the point before where I realized that I was letting an online thing get too far, and I just jumped off to avoid getting attached to someone I'll probably never meet. However, I let them know it's not gonna work out instead of ignoring them.

edit:
Quote by Weaponized

b) Has a relationship and feels to guilty to continue on

Hmmmmm...
Quote by Brandon860

*Looks from one side of thread to the next then jumps out window*

I am so sooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyy

You animal! How dare you! ah.. ohh... shiiitt.... I'm out before the police come.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I've been at the point before where I realized that I was letting an online thing get too far, and I just jumped off to avoid getting attached to someone I'll probably never meet. However, I let them know it's not gonna work out instead of ignoring them.

edit:
Hmmmmm...

NOOOEEESSS!

But considering my luck, it could might as well happen. If he doesn't reply back, I won't die, but seriously it's not cool to do that.

Thanks for being a decent man and tellin' it straight up. Respect' goes to you.

*opens door to thread and walks in casually*

...forgot my hat.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Quote by FreakAddiction

NOOOEEESSS!

But considering my luck, it could might as well happen. If he doesn't reply back, I won't die, but seriously it's not cool to do that.

Thanks for being a decent man and tellin' it straight up. Respect' goes to you.

If you only knew how bad I've been.

But thanks, I've been much more honest lately, trying to do better.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']If you only knew how bad I've been.

But thanks, I've been much more honest lately, trying to do better.

It's never to late!

Quote by Brandon860
Don't worry so much
hugpic

Page 1 of 2