Page 1 of 6
So I just found this band from watching that Old Gray video from that show and this band was one of the bands that played with them apparently. The live videos are intense and sound pretty awesome, and the tracks are solid, and this band definitely seems like one to watch, crustyish pvish hardcore stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ruo-88RQo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_BBdNUyq8&feature=related
http://codeorangekids.bandcamp.com/
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jul 29, 2011,
How are they getting that sound out of their guitars?

I like them, they're dope sounding. Good music.
I like the part where I discover that's a chick. Also when he punches the drum and how he's not wearing pants.
I'm an asshole.
Oh shit.

The pants. They are not there.

It's like Punch + the slow parts of Converge.

I was looking at the girl too trying to figure out what she was. haha
At first I thought she was an ugly frumpy dude, but then I realized she was a not bad looking chick with bad hair.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jul 29, 2011,
This band is really good. Also, dude is wearing an Agitator shirt, Alex and Boyan would be so happy haha
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i heard this band a few months ago, it was so-so, they have better recordings yet?

Watch the videos, they make the recordings sound better.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Also when he punches the drum and how he's not wearing pants.

Link and time?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I was about to say "but their videos are black and white?" then realised their name.

Silly.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
My friend's band played about 4 shows with them last week and I went for the last 2. Code Orange Kids are amazing live, all great people too.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by lookpizza
Their recordings don't really seem to do them justice.

Quote by blake1221
I hate when that happens to bands.

This is because they clearly don't have a producer capable of getting them to recreate their performance in-studio.

That's where I'd come in
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I had no idea this band had gotten big. Very happy about this.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
This band is awesome. I love actual hardcore bands with chick vocalists. Not that iwrestledabearonce bullshit.
Quote by brad5992
I like this band.

They signed with Deathwish today

That's rad, good on 'em.
I'm an asshole.
Lots of buzz about these dudes now that they're on Deathwish, good shit. Grabbing Cycles promptly.

**** me this is good

They're playing Tacoma tonight, **** eastern Washington so hard
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Jan 30, 2012,
First time I heard about them was thanks to Old Gray, I'm sure I was not alone on this discovery.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Saw them with Touche Amore. Super heavy and awesome. I hate their recordings though. Soooooo muddy (at least the one record I heard).
This is pretty rad.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by phoenix_crush
Saw them with Touche Amore. Super heavy and awesome. I hate their recordings though. Soooooo muddy (at least the one record I heard).

Hopefully Deathwish will fix that.
I'm an asshole.
My band played with this band in south florida a little bit ago, I'm glad they're blowing up, their live set is ****ing nutty.
The female guitarist plays some shit solid state amp and has actives, somehow works out well, the other guy plays a 5150 i believe with actives as well. Bass player plays some sort of fender rig with a decent amount of crunch on it. They look miserable as all hell during their set. It's great. Cycles is a solid album or EP or whatever the **** you want to call it.
Split coming out next month, stupidly stoked.

It's with Full of Hell.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Split coming out next month, stupidly stoked.

It's with Full of Hell.

Wow, that sounds amazingly awesome. Full of Hell is an awesome band. Saw Code Orange Kids and Full Of Hell at a sxsw show last week. Both bands did absolutely amazing. Really excited for this release.
It's time to stand up, for what you believe Have no fear of your critics Be proud of the life you lead You may be different from your friends but if their true they'll understand
They're competent. It just seems like they overdo the "scream words while all other instruments are silent" ...there's one or two tracks off of the newest album where he goes on and on..
It still amazes me how much this band blew up. When we played with them, their friend that they brought along for the tour gave me a really dirty look because she overheard me saying to someone else that I wasn't (and still am not, though I do appreciate and respect them) a fan. But seriously, good for them.
Quote by J0NES
Wow, that sounds amazingly awesome. Full of Hell is an awesome band. Saw Code Orange Kids and Full Of Hell at a sxsw show last week. Both bands did absolutely amazing. Really excited for this release.

What other shows were you at for SXSW? I may have seen you!?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ