Page 1 of 5
Hey kids, its Jacob. Most of you probably don't even know how I am, but "back in the day" I was a pretty well-known UG'er. I've been off the site just trying to get the used to the "grown up" aspects of life. Anyway, enough of my memoir...

My friend asked me to edit a video for her for a contest. I said yes, because why not? So she gives me footage that I didn't help film/think of to edit together into a video. And I did it. (I did a rather bad job too, but whatever I wasn't given much to work with). There is bear suits, explosions, and attractive girls dancing though.

The contest is to create a music video for All Time Low's new single. And so we did that. Anyway, could you guys do me a favor and vote a "5" on our video? It would mean a lot to her. Because then she would get to hang out with the band back stage at one of their concerts.

A warning though, turn down your headphones/speakers when you watch it though. The song is pretty bad. You don't even really have to watch it really. I don't care.

http://www.ibeatyou.com/competition/5bca1f/all-time-low-s-fan-video-contest

The video is currently ranked 11th, but that might change. So just find the one that says "Marlearose".

Don't worry guys, you get something out of it too. In exchange for helping, I will do anything you guys decide on. (That is legal/moral). It could be taking a picture dressed as a cowboy or even going back on UG more often.
Sure, there ya go.

...now for your end of the bargain. If you could kindly sign this with your blood please:

Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Thanks guys. And i've figured out how to thank you all. I am going to write everyone who posts saying that they voted's name on my chest and take a picture of it.

JacobTheEdit: Or I could sign that.
Last edited by JacobTheMe at Jul 29, 2011,
Oh and you guys can vote more than once. You could sticky the thread and come back if the mood ever strikes.

Now i'll get back to writing your names on my chest.
alright man I voted for them..... the girls were better than the band..... someone should really tell them fallout boy broke up and the world doesn't want a replacement
Yeah who could forget that avatar!!
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Voted.

I even sat through 30 seconds of the video because the girls looked kinda hot, but that's all I could take.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Seems whenever you show up you want us to vote for one of yours friend. I'll pass.
Check out my band Disturbed
I had to edit it. I actually ended up muting it and just blindly putting down clips eventually.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Oh and you guys can vote more than once. You could sticky the thread and come back if the mood ever strikes.

Now i'll get back to writing your names on my chest.

I've voted like 15 times and I don't know if it counts them
voted

i would macro it but it says they are monitoring votes and cheaters will be disqualified.

tread carefully sirs.
you brought a hooker to church?
Last edited by ghostnineone at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by D&DLover
I've voted like 15 times and I don't know if it counts them

Im pretty sure it does. The video was in 11th and now its in 8th.

This contest is crazy though. Teenage girls just sit there all day and vote up their video and down others. It just moves so quickly.
I can't watch or vote yet, sticky'd the thread, will do it later however I want my name on that chest!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Alright guys, the first chest shot is coming up. I will get everyone else later. I might do one of those "draw your username" things.
Hey Jacob hope you win, I voted for you, but who is this band and why on earth do your friends want to hangout with them, I swear they'd get worse by being there
voted. nad yeah, like youd be forgoottteen so easilyyy
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
voted, just to see my name on your chest

that sounded creepier than I wanted it to sound... Or did I?

Also, I remember you just because of your avatar
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Can I get my name signed as "Brough or is it too late for that?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Voted! Good luck with the contest.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Voted. And I remember you. Although I didn't think you'd been gone all that long.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I remember you. And I remember you kind of disappeared suddenly.

I voted 5.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Page 1 of 5