Page 1 of 2
Anyone else live by this?

We only live once, is there any reason not to?

any good reasons why you should?

is "why not" a good enough reason?

Do you have a line(of stuff) that you won't cross, no matter what?

I'd like some peoples input on this way of life(or my standing).

Personally, I think it's great. I would like to die, and just before think " oh yeah, I did it all, well f'n worth it" and some people may disagree with that. But that's ok, because no one is the same.

Thoughts?
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
My girlfriend's doing a double degree in law. I think dick jokes are funny.
Yeah I will try everything once, apart from drugs.........so not everything
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I think it's a stupid philosophy, but whatever.
Check out my band Disturbed
i kinda live like that except you know i stay from obviously wrong things like rape,murder etc. but you know everything i do its worth it because its an experience. Just last week i biked like 20 miles stoned out of my mind up hill alot of the way not doing that anytime soon.
my friends asked me if it was worth it

totally was
Quote by supersac
i kinda live like that except you know i stay from obviously wrong things like rape,murder etc. but you know everything i do its worth it because its an experience. Just last week i biked like 20 miles stoned out of my mind up hill alot of the way not doing that anytime soon.
my friends asked me if it was worth it

totally was

Sounds like a blast. Yeah, my line crosses around the area of harming others too. Not something I would like to try.
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by StewieSwan
I think it's a stupid philosophy, but whatever.

Come on now, thats not very satisfying. Why do you think it's stupid?

I can understand that some people are content with where they're at and have no desire for new experience. or perhaps the recurring experiences are enough to keep them happy. But Just because it's not that way for me, it's stupid?

Now I could be completely wrong on that, and that's why I want to hear your reasons.
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by intothe
drugs are bad mkay

Is penicillin bad?
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by rocknroll radio
Is penicillin bad?

It is for me.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by rocknroll radio
Come on now, thats not very satisfying. Why do you think it's stupid?

I can understand that some people are content with where they're at and have no desire for new experience. or perhaps the recurring experiences are enough to keep them happy. But Just because it's not that way for me, it's stupid?

Now I could be completely wrong on that, and that's why I want to hear your reasons.

I think it's irresponsible, short-sighted and can be very dangerous.
My best mate once told me that he wanted to live by 'Try it all once, and the good stuff twice', he proceded to try sex with another bloke and afterwards turned out to be gay. He appeared to be straight beforehand.

So to me it's always been code for 'I'm gay'.
Quote by StewieSwan
I think it's irresponsible, short-sighted and can be very dangerous.

Fair enough, so in other words; It's a different lifestyle that is more dangerous that what you are used to.

I don't understand how it is irresponsible and short-sighted though. Oh who's terms?

To me(not to be too offensive) it seems like that your following society a little bit too closely there.

I don't wish to add years to my life, I wish to add life to my years.

I would really like you to give a little bit more information on why you think its irresponsible and short-sighted, especially if it's well thought out
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by demon.guitarist
My best mate once told me that he wanted to live by 'Try it all once, and the good stuff twice', he proceded to try sex with another bloke and afterwards turned out to be gay. He appeared to be straight beforehand.

So to me it's always been code for 'I'm gay'.

Thats a very ignorant and close minded way of looking at it if you ask me. That lifestyle doesn't mean go have gay sex and murder babys... and if you think that, you should really try and learn about it.

That choice was entirely on your friend, I live by it, but i still have boundaries. I don't do anything that would harm other people, and a few other things.

point being: you can't judge an entire lifestyle based on one persons odd choice/outcome. Essentially thats the formula for racism. I saw one White person(BTW im white) steal a bagel, so now everytime i hear "white person" it's code for "i'm a thief"

See what im going at? I'd like to hear a better reason...
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by rocknroll radio
Fair enough, so in other words; It's a different lifestyle that is more dangerous that what you are used to.

ummmm
Quote by rocknroll radio

I don't understand how it is irresponsible and short-sighted though. Oh who's terms?

To me(not to be too offensive) it seems like that your following society a little bit too closely there.

I don't wish to add years to my life, I wish to add life to my years.

I would really like you to give a little bit more information on why you think its irresponsible and short-sighted, especially if it's well thought out

I'm all for trying new things, but try them because you want to try them, but because of some stupid, vague philosophy.

"Hey man, wanna go high stakes gambling in Vegas this weekend?"
"Sure, bro, I'll try anything once!"

TS, sounds like you're just trying to justify yourself.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by rocknroll radio
point being: you can't judge an entire lifestyle based on one persons odd choice/outcome. Essentially thats the formula for racism. I saw one White person(BTW im white) steal a bagel, so now everytime i hear "white person" it's code for "i'm a thief"

****, you really took me seriously dude. I guess it's a lame inside joke.
Blah blah simple justification for anything

Because that's the world we all want to live in.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm all for trying new things, but try them because you want to try them, but because of some stupid, vague philosophy.

"Hey man, wanna go high stakes gambling in Vegas this weekend?"
"Sure, bro, I'll try anything once!"

TS, sounds like you're just trying to justify yourself.

I'm not trying to justify anything, I like hearing opposition to everything I stand for. I like to counter argue it too.
And I prefer thought out replys not short and vague, "yeah, it's uhh, yeah it's bad" but a well thought out arguement, which i'm trying to push you to do.

And in the last post you made a quite valid post.

But that could also be put in the realm of boundaries no? Because I agree, without the boundaries it would be a very destructive philosophy
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl
for some reason i feel like your about to advertise something

fear not, I just want a well thought out idea on this, not just someone saying it's bad...
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Vitor_vdp
So really you are just a normal person trying to come across as different.

Like anyone else, you try what you want to try, and have things you refuse to try. Herp Derp.

Wrong, I will try things I didn't know existed. And even if theres something I don't want to try, I will Generally try it. But I do have boundaries.

do you have anything creative to say?
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by rocknroll radio
I'm not trying to justify anything, I like hearing opposition to everything I stand for. I like to counter argue it too.
And I prefer thought out replys not short and vague, "yeah, it's uhh, yeah it's bad" but a well thought out arguement, which i'm trying to push you to do.

And in the last post you made a quite valid post.

But that could also be put in the realm of boundaries no? Because I agree, without the boundaries it would be a very destructive philosophy

...but boundaries are contradictory to the philosophy

"I'll try anything once. Well except for that. And that. And probably this."
Quote by rocknroll radio
Wrong, I will try things I didn't know existed. And even if theres something I don't want to try, I will Generally try it. But I do have boundaries.

do you have anything creative to say?

What?!

That sum up almost every human being on the planet.
Quote by StewieSwan

Precisely.

Lolololo i'll try anything once! Except seafood, i dont like seafood.

You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Isn't that called hedonism?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StewieSwan

I never said it wasn't and I agree with you

but I believe they should coincide with each other. basically taking the bad out of it. you could even word it to that the boundaries shape the philosophy not contradict it
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by rocknroll radio
I never said it wasn't and I agree with you

but I believe they should coincide with each other. basically taking the bad out of it. you could even word it to that the boundaries shape the philosophy not contradict it

Are you on drugs right now? Or perhaps you're just confused about the definition of the word 'anything.'
Quote by demon.guitarist
What?!

That sum up almost every human being on the planet.

Wow, way to miss the whole point

not everyone is willing though to set the boundaries at a minimum such as do not cause harm to others. everything else, is ok. And some people do that. Not everyone, not even almost ever human.
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by rocknroll radio
not everyone is willing though to set the boundaries at a minimum such as do not cause harm to others. everything else, is ok. And some people do that. Not everyone, not even almost ever human.

Yeah def on drugs.
Quote by StewieSwan
Are you on drugs right now? Or perhaps you're just confused about the definition of the word 'anything.'

I fully understand the definition of anything, it does not mean everything
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by rocknroll radio

dude i totally understand what you're saying

wanna go paintballing with me and my mom?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by rocknroll radio

Look I'm sorry bro, but what you said hugely contradicts your philosophy. Every person has the capacity to try new things, with their boundaries in place. What you're trying to convey as a completely unique outlook on life is actually a mindset accepted universally.
People who say 'lifes short, we might as well enjoy ourselves' die young because they do stupid ****ing shit!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Page 1 of 2