they ain't never gonna give you up, let you down, run around, and desert you...

oh wait... it's the white house... of course they're gonna do all them things!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
So they have to be serious 24/7? Give them a break, they are under intense pressure
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

Quote by kingbabyduck
So they have to be serious 24/7? Give them a break, they are under intense pressure

Where have you gotten that from?

I just think that rick-rolling a channel that's being used to broadcast information about the debt crisis meetings is neither the time nor the place.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
It would have been better if the twitter page said they had a solution, then the video started with Obama walking into the middle of the screen, shouted "Hit it!" and then the video cut in.
Quote by Steve635z
It would have been better if the twitter page said they had a solution, then the video started with Obama walking into the middle of the screen, shouted "Hit it!" and then the video cut in.

This oh god this XDDD
Get with the times Obama. Could of least posted Rebecca Black - Friday, you know, since he gets down on Friday.

Jeez.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
It's their twitter feed who gives a shit.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i saw this yesterday and lol'd
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
oh get over yourself, TS. with the republicans in gridlock there's not really much they can do. might as well be light hearted about it.
#DTWD
Dear America,

Enjoy your downward spiral.

Love,

The rest of the world.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by primusfan
lol @ anyone who thinks they aren't going down with us.

Pfft, we're going into an economic collapse because we want to, not because you're doing it.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by thewho65
/lolololdoesn'tbelieveintheglobaleconomy

I don't believe in anything I can't see with my own eyes or touch with my hands.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Quote by leeb rocks
Pfft, we're going into an economic collapse because we want to, not because you're doing it.

My country was in an economic collapse before it was cool.
Quote by goldmember1217
My country was in an economic collapse before it was cool.

Our economy is overseen by George Osbourne. He's pretty underground, you've probably not heard of him.
Quote by Nosferatu Man