I'm vegan.
6 2%
Voters: 297.
Page 1 of 8
I like meat

Do with that what you wish
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 29, 2011,
No, and I find vegetarians to be annoying.

Mainly because the only vegetarians I've ever known are the self-righteous types that force their agendas down everybody elses throats, and generally make life difficult when going out for a meal etc.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I am.

Me being vegetarian is not really making a difference in the big picture but it's making me feel morally comfortable.

edit:

O I met a vegetarian that was a douche, I hate vegetarians.

O I met a black man that mugged me, I hate black people.

Last edited by Weaponized at Jul 29, 2011,
I eat meat. But I don't mind vegetarians.
Side stuff: I've always found this picture interesting.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Jul 29, 2011,
I am not, and i say exactly what metacarpi says. they think they're better than me? they're a bunch of pussies
I'm not. Go ahead and be vegetarian. But to the small handful who think you can eat chicken, and still be considered vegetarian, it's worth noting that you are dangerously stupid, and probably shouldn't pass on your genes, just in case.
I'm not, have a load of friends who are, tried it once, wasn't for me.

I don't have any problem with my carnivorous ways nor that of my "meat is murder" bretheren. I especialy like the ones that eat eggs and gummy bears, they're my favouritist.

I find it much like religion and politics, it shouldn't be discussed over dinner, a nice juicy steak dinner.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've got a couple of observations on vegetarians.

1 - Ever notice how vegetarians also tend to be those that go on about protecting the environment? I find this ironic, as there'd be much more environment around if they weren't all trying to eat it.

2 - I may well eat meat, but they eat Baby Carrots. BABY CARROTS. They're only babies!

Bloody vegetarian monsters.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I've got a couple of observations on vegetarians.

1 - Ever notice how vegetarians also tend to be those that go on about protecting the environment? I find this ironic, as there'd be much more environment around if they weren't all trying to eat it.

2 - I may well eat meat, but they eat Baby Carrots. BABY CARROTS. They're only babies!

Bloody vegetarian monsters.

Their carrot/apple/etc juice is murder man! Murder!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Vegetarianism is bullshit.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by Smaratelj
Vegetarianism is bullshit.

How so?

OT: I'm a Vegetarian.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I haven't met a single vegetarian who hasn't looked down on me for eating meat. It's absurd.

I told her about how much of the pig is used for, very much like the cow picture posted above, and she shut up. Annoys me to no end.
There've been like thirty threads about vegetarianism since I've been on this site, and they're basically all people sayin' how vegetarianism is stupid & vegetarians are stupid & they love meat. So so pointless.
I'm not a vegetarian, but I've greatly reduced the amount of meat I eat in an effort to be eco-friendly, and especially red meat for health considerations. I'm not giving up meat though, not only does it contain vital proteins that have to otherwise be supplied by supplements, its goddamn tasty.

When I'm not at my parents, I eat meat 3-4 days a week, which used to be 7 days (sometimes two meals a day) per week. Still in the process of cutting further down.
Mitchell and Webb sketch about vegetarians

Pretty funny sketch about it.

I'm personally not a vegetarian. And I hate vegetarians taking the moral highground and portraying me as Adolf Hitler cause I eat meat. I am however against mass-producing meat like most fastfoods chains do. I respect the animals, want them to have lived a good life. And yes eating them afterwards.

If I'd die I wouldn't mind at all to be eaten aswell, I'd actually serve some purpose, not rot away in a ditch or be burned to ashes.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by neidnarb11890
There've been like thirty threads about vegetarianism since I've been on this site, and they're basically all people sayin' how vegetarianism is stupid & vegetarians are stupid & they love meat. So so pointless.

This.

There doesn't seem to be much of a topic other than "Who be no meat eater".

I have a buddy who i work with and he is a strong believe in meat eating. He believes that I am deficient of Vitamin Awesome because I don't eat meat.

So I be jealous of meat eaters for they are truly the awesome ones.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I live with a guy who doesn't eat meat for health reasons, and because there was a case of estrogen hormones somehow making it into a certain supply of bologna that he ate when he was a kid that caused him a mild case of gynecomastia.

In fact, about half the people I study with are vegetarians, and none of them are the type that shove it down other people's throats.

However, it is fucking annoying to invite friends over for dinner because so many of them are vegetarians and you always have to consider that.
^Because of that, I feel that everyone should not have a all or nothing mentality for veganism and vegetarianism. I love meat, but I will eat vegetarian from time to time if its convenient, and it should be the same for them.
Vegetarians? i don't believe in them, i don't even know what kind of religion that is.
I think it's cool if you want to be a vegetarian but fck off if you think you are going to convince me that eating meat is horrible and unnatural.

We are omnivores for a reason.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by WCPhils
I like meat

Lol, you like meat

Innnnnnuuuuuendooooooo
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Yeah I am. Never eaten meat in my life and never intend to.

It spells trouble when I'm out with my 10 friends and they all order chicken forgetting I don't eat it.

But then again an empty stomach gets drunk faster......
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
I'm a vegetarian. I don't like being vegetarian because I have less options for food. I was raised a vegetarian, don't know why I was raised like that, but I'm happy with my diet.

I don't like vegetarians that force their eating habits on other people.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
I was raised a vegetarian, don't know why I was raised like that, but I'm happy with my diet.

Really? Where you from? I don't meet many people who were raised vegetarian...
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
I am a vegetarian, but I try not to be a pain in the ass about it. Especially not when I'm at a friends for dinner, if they don't have anything vegetarian prepared I'll just eat meat.
Quote by vagelier
I am a vegetarian, but I try not to be a pain in the ass about it. Especially not when I'm at a friends for dinner, if they don't have anything vegetarian prepared I'll just eat meat.

If you consciously eat meat, you are not a vegetarian right?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
If you consciously eat meat, you are not a vegetarian right?

Maybe not.
I'm a vegetarian.

And at 90% of posts in these types of threads. And there's always a thread like this almost every month. And there's always some of the most retarded comments ever in them.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by sage76
Really? Where you from? I don't meet many people who were raised vegetarian...

I was raised vegetarian too.

Quote by digman50
Lol, you like meat

Innnnnnuuuuuendooooooo

Damn

Quote by vagelier

More people should be like this. It's always the people who eat meat that have to conform to what the vegetarian wants. I don't see why they can't eat meat sometimes instead of making everyone else always change what they eat.

I don't mean always, but I have had people come over who are vegetarians and they want everyone to eat what they eat even though they are out numbered 6 to 1 or something like that. That doesn't make sense, to me at least
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by HGS
Animals kill and eat other animals all the time, and when humans do it, we almost always do it quicker and less brutally than other animals.

Nope.

Mass animal farming often hold animals in horrible conditions, without any place to move at all. They're born into a tiny cage and spend their short lives in that tiny cage.

I'm still gonna eat meat, but you need to realise that a lot of animals are held under horrible conditions, which is what I think a lot of vegetarians have an issue with, not the killing part.