Hey guys, Thanks for all the tabs and chords!

Im a complete newbie at guitar, but if been playing my guitar for over a month.
But with some songs, i get the idea my plectrum makes more noise then the guitar,
Just of every hit, poink, poink, poink, poink, poink.

argg is so annoying!
get a softer/thinner plectrum.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Or maybe try a harder one. When I started, I was using a 0.25mm pick, which sounded incredibly loud. Do you know what Gauge you're currently using?
Aye, try a thicker/thinner/softer/harder/more/lessflexible/differentmaterial plectrum.

(or maybe it's your technique?)
call me ziggy.
Its a technique issue.

Cut down on excess wrist/arm movement. The poink poink poink I suspect actually comes from you scraping your pick against the pickguard (Well, rather more like slamming it into the pickguard). I used to have the same problem, and found that when I did rhythms that require me to concentrate, I used a more efficient motion that rarely, if ever, led to me hitting the pickguard. You also want to make sure that you're not deadening the strings instead of playing them. Good left-hand strength and technique is a MUST, I know a ton of people who's chords don't ring out because they're so ginger with their guitar necks.

As for picks? Heavier picks will make less noise against the strings, but more if you hit the body, and thinner ones will do the opposite. Hope this has helped out!
This helps alot.
I noted myself that this red thin pick makes even more noise then my Yellow thick pick.
For hitting the the guitar itself, thats not where its coming from, im shure.
I can see it when i mute the strings and then strum.
this may not be what you want to hear, but bear with me:
Try ditching the pick.
I used to only play with a pick, acoustic or electric. I started getting annoyed at how little control I had over my tone, so I started playing around with fingerpicking. Now it's pretty much all I play. I have a pretty long thumbnail and medium length fingernails, but there are plenty of great fingerpickers who use the flesh of their fingertips.
Even if you wind up preferring plectrum picking (as many of my favorite players do,) fingerpicking is still a valuable technique. It's worth a shot.
Quote by fingerstile
this may not be what you want to hear, but bear with me:
Try ditching the pick.
I used to only play with a pick, acoustic or electric. I started getting annoyed at how little control I had over my tone, so I started playing around with fingerpicking. Now it's pretty much all I play. I have a pretty long thumbnail and medium length fingernails, but there are plenty of great fingerpickers who use the flesh of their fingertips.
Even if you wind up preferring plectrum picking (as many of my favorite players do,) fingerpicking is still a valuable technique. It's worth a shot.

thatd work
as would substituting the plectrum with the back of you index or middle finger (thats what i do as it gives a warmer less sterile tone)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I have it on good authority that playing with your plectrum will make you go blind.
Maybe take a leaf out of Knopflers book and throw away your pick! His sytle is worth checking out.