Page 1 of 2
I think I have more money than the US, seeing as I'm not in the red to the tune of a couple trillion.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Well, technically if you don't owe a few trillion dollars to anyone, you have more money than the US.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by zYx Monster xYz
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14340470

Thoughts? Opinions?

Tbh i lol'd

I like your sig

I also find it funny how they made a point to mention Obama being the owner of an iPad
I've never bought anything new off Apple, the 2 ipod's I've had were 2nd hand and itunes is free, so I haven't really contributed to this
Quote by Eastwinn
oh capitalism

Unfortunately, we don't have true capitalism in the States, we're pretty socialized.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Are those numbers correct? They same quite strange to me: a balance of 73,7 billion and a debt of 14.3 trillion.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Shirate
Unfortunately, we don't have true capitalism in the States, we're pretty socialized.

You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jetfuel495
Considering how large the debt is, I wouldn't be surprised if I had more money than the US.

This. If you factor in the debt we all have more money than the US.
Quote by Shirate

I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by Shirate

That's a pretty ignorant comment, if you were talking about Canada or Britain, sure, but not the United States.
[Insert something clever here]
Quote by Woffelz
iAmerica?

Also, stop stealing my news source.

Why do you always say this?
That's why you shouldn't invest in gold. You should invest in iPads.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Not surprising really.

On a side note, dont Google own like half the earth by now?
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Blackbullet
Not surprising really.

On a side note, dont Google own like half the earth by now?

Naw, that's China and black people
Funny headline I agree. But a country is not really a business. Businesses can focus strictly on generating revenue. A country could do that too, but the people living in it would be pissed.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's why you shouldn't invest in gold. You should invest in iPads.

But those become worthless once next month's new generation of iPads comes out.
Quote by shikkaka
Funny headline I agree. But a country is not really a business. Businesses can focus strictly on generating revenue. A country could do that too, but the people living in it would be pissed.

The Republicans beg to differ. Meg Whitman here in California ran for governor under the platform of "I'll run the state like a business".
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Jul 29, 2011,
Quote by JustRooster
Well, technically if you don't owe a few trillion dollars to anyone, you have more money than the US.

But the American citizens don't, because as taxpayers, the national debt is partly theirs. Right? Or am I just thinking about it wrong?
Quote by Shirate
Exactly.
Quote by rgrockr
But those become worthless once next month's new generation of iPads comes out.

And then you have to buy the next one. That's why Apple has more money than the federal government.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Exactly.

Up untill a certain point. Your country is not 100% capitalism, but is not as socialized as Europe.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
not surprising, i still think apples floating on a bubble that will pop, both in their popularity and their stock market value.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
not surprising, i still think apples floating on a bubble that will pop, both in their popularity and their stock market value.

Exactly, they're doing what destroyed Atari when they made the first consoles. You can't release an upgrade every year and expect to be consistently profitable. Eventually people are going to decide last year's was good enough.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Eventually people are going to decide last year's was good enough.

I wish that day would come sooner.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by tayroar
Exactly, they're doing what destroyed Atari when they made the first consoles. You can't release an upgrade every year and expect to be consistently profitable. Eventually people are going to decide last year's was good enough.

They've been getting away with it for the better part of a decade now at least.

I'm not so sure that it will pop anytime soon.
This is stupid and this is why...

They are taking into account Apple's cash AND securities. If you take into account the US' securities, not just our working balance, it would absolutely be no contest. Comparing Apples to oranges, pun intended.

Critical thinking, people should try it sometime.
Quote by tayroar
Eventually people are going to decide last year's was good enough.

Yes. I decided long ago that the second generation iPod Touch was good enough. That day will come, but until then, Apple will probably keep the path they are on because it's working so far.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by axethrower13
This is stupid and this is why...

They are taking into account Apple's cash AND securities. If you take into account the US' securities, not just our working balance, it would absolutely be no contest. Comparing Apples to oranges, pun intended.

Critical thinking, people should try it sometime.

Indeed
Total expenditures by
the federal government (2006): 2655 billion
State governments (2004): 1209 billion
Local Government (2004): 1083 billion

Surely Apples' 73 billion is nothing compared to what the US government has to deal with.

edit: the randomness of this data is because these were in the book lying to the left of me . Public Sector Economics by Tresch.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Woffelz
iAmerica?

Also, stop stealing my news source.

Stop looking up paedophile related stories and maybe I will.
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Quote by Neo Evil11
Indeed
Total expenditures by
the federal government (2006): 2655 billion
State governments (2004): 1209 billion
Local Government (2004): 1083 billion

Surely Apples' 73 billion is nothing compared to what the US government has to deal with.

edit: the randomness of this data is because these were in the book lying to the left of me . Public Sector Economics by Tresch.

Page 1 of 2