Ive recently came back from a 4 month turn on a oiltanker and heres my personal reward

first up is a really cool delay, my favorite digital delay

secondly i got this awesomeness

and lastly this

and some extra summerfeeling:

review:

Mad professor deep blue delay is a great pedal, very clear delay , smooth looking, i dont have anything bad to say, i really like it,

Strat:
Wow this guitar is the definition of comfort for me, perfect neck, and now i finally can get some awesome strat sounds also the color is really cool imo. This one was in mint except for one thing that made me get it for almost half price, the neck pickup was dead, but i have a replacement on the way now, so all in all it was a great deal

CAE OD100 std+
Channel one is amazing, really sweet cleans, and even better with a strat, very dynamic and clear,
channel two brings a great overdrive for rock and blues tones and when i put the gain higher and press the boost button it delivers a great distortion for hardrock, rock classic rock, classic metal, the character is a bit towards marshalls, it has an agressive sound that i like, also a very dynamic channel, responds very well to pickattack strenght and volume knob, the amp needs some volume to breath so its not a apartment amp, but when it breaths it sounds massive
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Last edited by Jaekae at Jul 29, 2011,
Pictures would be nice champ.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Pics are broken for meh.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
nice
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

wops forgot to make the photos public
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

oh what the shit. od100 out of nowhere.

is that an se+?
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Yay pics
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Never heard of that amplifier, do tell! How much was it? HNGD dude, it was about time you got something new. Still trying to flip the brunetti?
WTLTL 2011
Awesome stuff, awesome pics.

How much does that delay go for? Can we get some clips?!

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

+1

epic gear there
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by monwobobbo
how's the tone you get from the cat?

Anyway, congrats man, enjoy those things, especially that STRAT, DAMN that's nice!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Holy crap that's a fantastic bunch of new gear! and THANK YOU for the high-res pics haha makes it so much more enjoyable. The cat is a nice touch too :3
Wow HNGD man... CAE amps are a rarity. The Burnetti looks epic too... how're the tone from that monster?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Wow HNGD man... CAE amps are a rarity. The Burnetti looks epic too... how're the tone from that monster?

Imo the brunetti sounds just as good as a CAE but with a different character and a possiblility to do metal

Quote by gregs1020
4 months on an oil tanker?

where do i sign up?

HNSD!

yea just finished my last training period onboard, soon i get my bachelor in nautical science and become a master mariner

Quote by diceksox1809
Awesome stuff, awesome pics.

How much does that delay go for? Can we get some clips?!

HNGD!

Here in sweden they are 200 euro new, got it for 120 in mint condition maby have time to do clips next week, im going away until tuesday now

Quote by Mark G
Never heard of that amplifier, do tell! How much was it? HNGD dude, it was about time you got something new. Still trying to flip the brunetti?

The od100s are the john suhr amps, look em up on youtube or something Got it for 1600 euro, new they are 2700, and this one is mint

Quote by monwobobbo
how's the tone you get from the cat?

its mjauwie

Quote by AcousticMirror
oh what the shit. od100 out of nowhere.

is that an se+?

Its the standard+ , got it used so couldnt choose the type, but both se+ and std+ are great amps, maby i do the se+ mod on this one sometime to try it out