Page 2 of 3
I think Steve Jobs should be among one of the best artists, he was a pioneer artist in technology area. In addition to him, Van gogh is my favorite artist.
okay, logan812: i like your style. primus rocks.
but favorite artist is kinda a lot to ask from people. if i had to give one (excluding the beatles, that just not fair to other bands) it would be zeppelin. hands down.
Quote by Taylor77
Definitely Taylor Swift! Love her so much.

wtf are u doing on this site? jimi hendrix is rolling around in his grave becuz you posted that.
My favorite artist of all time would hav 2 be Slash I loved it when he was in Guns N' Roses and even when Guns N' Roses broke up he still kept rockin' in Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver and his current Slash solo band.....Slash Rocks!!
Umm, the one that always has me singin is Eddy Grant "Gimme Hope Jo'anna" ultimate feel good song there boys seriously listen to it
My two favorite bands of all time are Van Halen and Metallica, but there are so many truly awesome bands and musicians out there it is really hard to narrow it down to one or two.
Van Halen
They had such a great vibe with Dave and Sammy
and the stage presence was always awesome
Gee, that is hard. There are so many, but if I had to amke a final cut, this would be the following: (1) ACDC, (2) Guns N Roses, (3) Metallica

ron666
David Gilmour

For his expressive style of composing and performing music.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, and recently The Who and Twisted Sister.
Hendrix is pretty legit, but I have to give it to Dave Ghrol. you can't beat his versitility and his knack for making good music
RHCP, 30 Seconds to Mars, Sum 41, Blink-182, Metallica, Oasis, Coldplay, Radiohead, Gorillaz, Linkin Park.
I don't even know where to begin... Can i pick three? K thanks :3

Alice In Chains- I grew up on them. They are the band that truly got me into rock music. Big fan since i was about 8 years old

Sublime- My god... One summer, i listened to NOTHING but Sublime it seems. In the car, at home, EVERYWHERE. Funny thing is, they never got old. Their music seemed to make every situation fun.

Green Day- Another band i grew up on... I could care less about their whole emo "broken dream american idiot" mainstream bullshit. I am talking Green Day in the dookie days. They were LEGENDARY.

I wumbo,You wumbo,He she me,Wumbo. Wumbo,Wumbo'ing.
Last edited by Hzombie at Feb 17, 2012,
Van Halen, definitely.
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
Well since I go through favorite bands like every week i'll just give my top fifteen like that one guy...
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Rush
3. Soundgarden
4. Pink Floyd
5. Pearl Jam
6. Led Zeppelin
7. Rage Against The Machine
8. Black Sabbath
9. Motley Crue
10. Nirvana
11. The Rolling Stones
12. Lynyrd Skynyrd
13. Alice In Chains
14. Candlebox
15. Dokken

Thats just me though.....
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Van Morrison, Al Stewart, Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, and Bob Dylan
my top 5

1. Metallica
2. Guns and Roses.
3. Nirvana
4. The Cranberries
5. Queen
Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants
As far as Classic Rock Goes?

1. Bruce Springsteen
2. Bob Dylan
3. Elvis Costello
4. Neil Young
5. The Beatles
1. Led Zeppelin
2. Pink Floyd
3. Rolling Stones
4. Beatles
5. The Smiths

Bee Gees (dont hate), James Brown, van halen, the who, abba, barry white..............
Pete Townshend (The Who)
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album