A friend of mine mentioned that he wanted to get Dynasty Warriors 7 for 360. I used to play the Dynasty Warriors games all the time, and we ended up playing the fourth one for awhile once being reminded of them. However, I've seen pretty mixed reviews of Dynasty Warriors 7, and it sounds like it may not have as much content as it really should. I was wondering if anyone here as played it, and if he should get it, or if he should go for a different game from the series (Dynasty Warriors 6, or one of the Xtreme Legends or Empires games). Anybody have any insight?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
It lacks overall content but the story mode is incredibly well done if you're interested in that side of it, it's very cinematic and the most historically acurate
....is that a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff reference in your sig?

Anyways, I heard something about the story mode not letting you play all as one character anymore, but instead alternating between them depending on the level. Is that true?
I think it's the best one so far for the 360. I love the old 6-attack combo style, the huge selection of weapons, and how there's many levels with 1000+ enemies. However, enemy archers have become more annoying in DW7 than any of the other games.
I have dynasty warriors 7 and I think it's terrible lol, dynasty warriors 5 and 6 were much much better.
Nothing will ever compare to Dynasty Warriors 3.

Though this is coming from a guy who stopped really playing video games around 3-ish years ago. 3 was the last I ever played in the series..
I remember playing dynasty warriors!!
game was the shit! ha i remember me and my buddy used to sit there for hours just ****in bad guys up.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by herby190
Anyways, I heard something about the story mode not letting you play all as one character anymore, but instead alternating between them depending on the level. Is that true?

Yes, so as to keep the story canon, you play as the most suited and relevant to the battle and people die when they are supposed to

Quote by SG_dave
I don't believe that a DW can be historically accurate, ever.

Ofcourse it's exagerated, but the plot points for the most part ...

Quote by Cianyx
Dynasty Warriors 1 released 7 times

Lol

DW1 was a fighting game

Quote by swampert948
I have dynasty warriors 7 and I think it's terrible lol, dynasty warriors 5 and 6 were much much better.

5 yeah, 6 was shit.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Lol

DW1 was a fighting game

Dynasty Warriors 2 released 6 times
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ