So this is my first full song that I've made in about 3-4 months so yeah. I'm not really sure how I feel about it, I experimented a bit with the drums at parts and at times the song seems like its just one big solo rather than a song but I'll let you guys decide.
The ending kind of sucks imo, I'll try to improve that. I also don't know if I'll ever add bass to this song either. Any suggestions/criticism will be greatly appreciated.

Critic for critic, listen to headphones w/RSE, etc.
Attachments:
How Rad.gp5
How Rad.gp4
How Rad UPDATE.gp5
How Rad UPDATE.gp4
Last edited by Joshua1207 at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by Rossielle
wow.it was nice .i like the guitar lines . it seems a waltzish thing ,but i didn't like the drums. but it is just my opinion.anyway, greetings crit my song please

May I ask what part of the drums you didn't like or was it just all of the drumming in general?

I'll return the critic as soon as possible
Well, I'm not really sure if the piece is done or not. Its kind of short and I may add more to it but I seemingly get too experimental the more my songs go on lol. I'm glad you finally liked one of my pieces though Herby :p

I'll be sure to check out some of your new stuff ASAP.
Quote by Joshua1207
May I ask what part of the drums you didn't like or was it just all of the drumming in general?

I'll return the critic as soon as possible

well i didn't like the drums on the part from 13 -27 .it sounds too weird and superficial
Quote by Joshua1207
Hmm, I can see why someone wouldn't enjoy that drum part. I was thinking of changing that part up a bit anyways. Thanks again.

it is not bad ,but i think you could do it better.anyway good work .i like much the guitars. it need some bass guitar
Put an updated version in the OP. I added a bass and extended the song a little bit.
I'm indecisive on it. The bass kind of takes away from the atmosphere at times. I've never really been good at writing bass parts so yeah. It sounds a bit fuller, I suppose though.