I'm looking to get a guitar and I am trying to decide between the Schecter C-1 Standard or the Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe. What would you suggest? You can go to my youtube channel if you want to see the type of music I play. Usually a lot of thrash or 80s metal type stuff.
the neck on the hellraiser is probably going to be just a little thicker than on any of the C series. the c-1 std comes with duncan designed pups which are shit and the hellraiser comes with EMGs. so if you get the standard, youll probably want to upgrade the pickups. both are going to feel about the same, theres just the cosmetic differences to worry about. oh and the locking tuners on the hellraiser versus not locking tuners on the c-1.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

So pretty much the hellraiser is the way to go? The EMGs are what are making me lean more towards it. Also locking tuners is a nice thing to have. The only downside is the neck thickness I guess but I don't think it will bother me too much even though the guitars I currently have all have pretty thin necks.
I have a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser and I love it. The emg pickup's sound great, the neck feel's very good an fast, the higher fret's are easily reachable.
Quote by Austin174
I have a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser and I love it. The emg pickup's sound great, the neck feel's very good an fast, the higher fret's are easily reachable.

The C-1 Hellraiser is a little over my price range. I'm looking for around the 500$ range.