Fender Kingman vs. Fender Malibu vs. Fender Sonoran.

What are the major differences between the three guitars?

All are part of the "California" series, but they're different guitars.

Reviews, opinions, thoughts~
Fender Kingman - acoustic electric, solid top, laminated back and sides, maple neck, cutaway.

Fender Malibu - acoustic electric, laminated top, laminated back and sides, maple neck, cutaway.

Fender Sonoran - acoustic electric, solid top, laminated back and sides, maple neck, no cutaway.

that means that kingman has both a solid top for better tone AND a cutaway for higher reach up the neck while playing. if you don't play the higher frets, the sonoran does have a solid top with no cutaway.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Last edited by patticake at Jul 29, 2011,
if those are the guitars you have to choose from, i'd say the kingman is the way to go.

there are other brands out there that make better guitars, and other fenders to choose from. i like the sound of the tim armstrong hellcat when it comes to fenders, but it has no cutaway. i consider fenders a step up tonally from dean, ibanez and epiphone, but imo seagull and yamaha often make higher quality guitars at similar prices - although i'm not a fan of the yamaha APX series.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Last edited by patticake at Jul 30, 2011,