So, here I sit, the clock ticking away behind me and a constant, static hum of what I assume is a distant voice, crying from beyond. Or possibly the relic of a television that lies to my left. And in my sitting and deep thought, a thought occurred. "Why not turn the television off, do something great with life, cherish my brief moments on this Earth!" I yelled to no one but a silent companion of a goldfish, Terry. Then as I tried to maneuver out of the disorder and chaos that is my room, a seeming symbol of what my life had become, I tripped over a mysterious, oddly pleasingly aromatic substance. When I regained my balance I realized I had spilled my Crunchberries across my floor. Now drenched in lactate and processed sugars I come here seeking advise about my dilemma. I need this shit cleaned so it don't stank. Wat do?
Get a towel, clean it up, edit your thread with more Fresh Prince.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by genghisgandhi
Oh God please don't get banned.

On topic I heard ox semen is a good deodorizor.

I'll get right on it.

Quote by sloppyjoe24
dud u need 2 fukin cleen dat shit up

He's gone to Dwayne?!

Cover the spill with newspaper and forget it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Some asshat decided to make a carbon copy of my profile and post some of my material verbatim. I deactivated myself.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by mystical_1
Cover the spill with newspaper and forget it.

Nah, that only works with piss and cheerios.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Promise you'll come back in a month or two when the guy forgets about it.

I'll try. But I think you guys get a little too excited about dwayne. Now that I know people are watching my every move, I feel like I'm gonna let you all down one of these days.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
You lucky bastard! We don't get Crunchberry here, you get on your mother****ing KNEES and suck that shit out of every fiber on that carpet!!!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
my roommate would spill all types of food on the floor all the time and ignore it/claim it was fine. then when the room started smelling like a garbage can, he blamed me and would somehow put it together in his head that the huge chunk of melted something was actually a piece of chocolate chip cookie that i had eaten sometime after the chunk of melted something first appeared.

oh yeah, point being, clean that shit up! rotten milk STANKS! it'd probably smell as bad if not worse than the time i puked on the floor in my tiny dorm, ugh
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What the fuck kind of name is Terry for a fish?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
i told my mom i'm naming the cat she gets when we move either Satan, Beelzebubba, or something along the lines of Nipples, or something ending in -worth or -bert
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by fail
What the fuck kind of name is Terry for a fish?

It's named after Terry Bogard, the so-called "hero" from the Fatal Fury series. Everyone knows that the FF series is actually a mid-life bildungsroman of Geese Howard, but many misguided idiots think it's about Bogard and his friends.

Our good friend, TS, has realized this, and has appropriately named his fish as such, to display the net worth of Terry Bogard.

A fish, a fish! My kingdom for a fish!
What the hell is a crunchberry?

And what is a "dillema"?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
i wonder where that fish did go? a fish, a fish, a fishy, ooooooooh!