Hey guys, i've been playing the guitar for 2 months now, I have been teaching my self so far. I play the electric with a epiphone sg and a dame Lespaul copy. i have a line 6 spider amp. i was wondering what i could learn now? any suggestions?

i can play intro of fade to black, most of enter sandman, muse hysteria without solo, super massvie blackhole without solo

i prefer rock/little bit of metal/prog rock my fav bands are papa roach, muse, three days grace, rise against so any suggestions for songs that i could learn next? im a bit stuck here cheers :]
Easy starter rock songs-
Back in black - AC DC
Paranoid - black sabbath.

If you like prog rock try Sorrow by pink floyd. Effective and easy to play. Just make sure you use reverb on your amp to make it sound huge
You usually get the same general answers to this question from most people. I'll try and base my suggestions on what you said you like, though.

Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls, Sanitarium
Three Days Grace - Animal I've Become, Never Too Late
Papa Roach - Scars, She Loves Me Not
Tool - Sober, Stinkfist
Pantera - Walk
Quote by LPshin

i can play intro of fade to black, most of enter sandman, muse hysteria without solo, super massvie blackhole without solo

Not trying to give a generic answer here, but based on what you know, it seems you're fine with not knowing whole songs. So why not just learn what you like, and if some parts are too difficult for you technically, leave it for later?
Theres a program made by one of the UG members over in guitar techniques designed to help you pick songs to learn. It's in one of the stickies at the top of the forum. link