136 45%
Click here for penis
54 18%
Short
112 37%
Voters: 302.
Page 1 of 5
Which do you prefer to have and why?

I've had long hair down to my back since I was a kid. I'm thinking of going short just because I want to change things up. Not that I dislike long hair. With long hair, it's easier to headbang, it's fun to play with, and you have more options as far as styling. But it has its cons as well.

Deescuss

EDIT: On yourself, not other people.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Jul 30, 2011,
Short hair on girls because of my repressed feelings for men.

I mean, because I like short hair on girls.
Short hair is way easier to take care of. I grew my hair out for 4 years before getting it cut, and I will never go back to long hair for the sake of not having to take care of it
I am attracted to dead cells grouped on the heads of autotrophs. But it better be longer than normal.

Edit: I see you mean on one's self. Than I don't care, really.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I just finished cutting my hair an hour or so ago. It was pretty shaggy and in my eyes, so I cut it to this length.

(The person at the mic.)
I usually keep my hair short/medium length. My hair gets curly when it gets long, there is nothing I can do with it at that stage and it is too much of a hassle to take care of. You're right about the head banging, though.
There is an entity behind you.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I like medium length hair on myself. I usually have it cut just above my shoulders and now I have it past my shoulders. I need a hair cut.

On the opposite sex I like it either way. I don't mind guys with long hair.
STಠ_ಠ
I would love long hair but it just doesn't work on me. My hair likes to curl up into a jewfro. I tried growing it long and straightening it with an iron which looked much better but I hated the time I had to dedicate to it, plus having to avoid getting water in my hair that would make it curl up.
My hair is long atm but i prefer shorter hair its much less hassle, i'm waiting till winter stops being so cold then i'm cutting it all off
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
I've had both, although since I was 15 I've had long ass hair. shaved it once and now it's back to about where it was...

pic related
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Short. I feel uncomfortable with long hair. Plus, I'm not one maintain my hair, so it means that the hair above my ears become long and it itches me when I use my headset.
looking at pictures of myself when i had long hair embarrasses me. i wish i had a time machine...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've had a complete 180 after I've been in college. I used to think long hair was the most fashionable but now it just looks insanely trashy and "teenage-angsty". Same thing with skateboarding shoes.

I feel like Stan on the last episode of South Park sometimes.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by Holy Katana
Short. I've had both, and I prefer my hair short. Easier to manage, and it looks better on me.

This.
...marmalade is my jam.
Quote by Spartan101400
Long Hair, I look like a complete dumbass with short hair.

i think you're in a lose-lose situation...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've got medium long hair almot all the time, but last summer I decided not to cut my hair. So prett long atm, and I like it more^^
Short hair.

My hair is straight but when it gets long it starts to curl upwards on the sides and I hate it. So I keep it short.
Whatever length Jim Adkins' hair is.

Hriday!Edit: Slightly longer, perhaps. My hair covers my ears and a little bit of my eyes, so I end up looking kinda like a St. Bernard.
Last edited by hriday_hazarika at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by devourke
You get way more ladies with short

Total balls, bitches be all over the luscious locks
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Total balls, bitches be all over the luscious locks

That's what I thought, and they probably are if you're Matthew McConaughey (****ing tricky to remember how to spell his name).

But just look at that face, he could work it with any hair length, where as regular less hunky guys like myself get much more attention with short hair.

For proof, try imagine that sexy beast down there with long hair vvv
Medium.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!?

Longer than average for a male, but not really long.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by devourke

hate to rain on your parade, but:
Quote by devourke
That's what I thought, and they probably are if you're Matthew McConaughey (****ing tricky to remember how to spell his name).

But just look at that face, he could work it with any hair length, where as regular less hunky guys like myself get much more attention with short hair.

I fail to see the problem here
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Quote by bastards
I've had both, although since I was 15 I've had long ass hair. shaved it once and now it's back to about where it was...

long ass hair

now it's back to about where it was

>_________________>
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
hate to rain on your parade, but:
(Invalid img)

That would not turn me gay. The original Statham-tastic post that I made totally would.
I have had my hair all sorts of lengths. At the time, I always think long hair rocks. Looking back, I look like a plonker.

My hair looks best shorter (though not too short. I have also had a skinhead, which I can't pull off).

With regards to the opposite sex, I have always had a thing for girls with shorter hair.

But seriously, short.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
I've never had really long hair, but I've had my hair both at a medium length and shaved in at the sides with a fringe, and I think I definitely look better with the shorter option. I look like a girl/12 year old boy with it much longer.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I used to have long hair and I was looking like ****ing Cast Away or Tarzan. And with the beard I've got some said I'm Jesus.
No doubt SHORT
Call me Lucas

R&F'R!

I'm on Facebook

and sorry if I'm making grammar mistakes
i went to a private school and the easiest way to piss off teachers when they told you your hair was too long was to say "jesus had long hair"
I've had long hair for the past 5 years and honestly can't remember what it's like to have short hair. Though I am really considering going back because of how much of a pain it can be when working out/sleeping/sitting/anything.
Page 1 of 5