17 28%
No, but do it anyway
34 56%
Si
10 16%
Voters: 61.
Page 1 of 2
should i drink my mom's vodka?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Check whether there's any rum first, what vodka?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
are you going to get in serious trouble if she finds out? then no.

if not, go for it, pay her back later and get some shuteye.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
its 10 past 11 you lazy sod, get up
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Nah, just start to fap.

Then put the vodka in your Urethra.

Then show your mom.

Then spunk on her face and get her drunk and pregnancy at the same time.
Quote by RetroGunslinger

what the hell clock are you looking at? you heard of timezones?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
No it's 10 past 11 (now 15 past 11)
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by jakesmellspoo
what the hell clock are you looking at? you heard of timezones?

Everyone knows the real timezone is GMT.
It's 5:16 A.M. and I can't sleep. I think I have insomnia problems, I haven't been able to get very much sleep lately at all.
tell me a bedtime story
Maybe its a good time to wake everyone up, start some virtuoso soloing with the amp turned to eleven,preferably something really scaly utilizing slap guitar, tapping and sweep picking all at the same time.Everybody will be so enchanted with your playing that you will then be able to drink the vodka in front of your mom, not get in trouble, and then go to sleep.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
tell me a bedtime story

Once, there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly, that everyone died. The End.

GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Its now 621am.

Are you drinking vodka
1. Yes 2.No

If yes, stumble into mothers room and
1.wip it out 2. make a fist

If you chose 1. Proceed to smack your mother.
If you chose 2. Punch your mother in her face.

????

EDIT: If no, sit in front of computer and get depressed.
Quote by CullenT
Once, there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly, that everyone died. The End.

that was a sad story....
Quote by jakesmellspoo
that was a sad story....

Deal with it
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
It's 6:28am. Way to piss away your credibility by lying.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's 6:28am. Way to piss away your credibility by lying.

mom where's spot?
Quote by RetroGunslinger

this!

but on topic, if you can pay her back/buy some more later, do it. If not, do whatever you want.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by jakesmellspoo
mom where's spot?

D'aww I can't stay mad at people who like Reagan Youth
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by UntilISleep
It's 5:16 A.M. and I can't sleep. I think I have insomnia problems, I haven't been able to get very much sleep lately at all.

LOL @ username/post combo
This will start a RIOT! in me
Last edited by Paramore. at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr
D'aww I can't stay mad at people who like Reagan Youth

guyz u r all wron.

It's 4 'o 3, and I can't sleep. Without you next to me I toss and turn like the sea.

Nobody knows Shinedown here?
Quote by Miiiiks
guyz u r all wron.

It's 4 'o 3, and I can't sleep. Without you next to me I toss and turn like the sea.

Nobody knows Shinedown here?

no, but you should listen to Night Fever, they're from your country
Noty, not my style. Gave me the same feeling as the first time I listened to St. Anger.
Quote by JD2k9
Everyone knows the real timezone is GMT.

+1

Yes, GMT+1
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Miiiiks
Noty, not my style. Gave me the same feeling as the first time I listened to St. Anger.

oh well, they're not dicks like metallica at least
Quote by jakesmellspoo
oh well, they're not dicks like metallica at least

I sense a pit fight coming up. Or maybe not. No one's made a comment about Megadeth yet.
Quote by devourke
Nah, just start to fap.

Then put the vodka in your Urethra.

Then show your mom.

Then spunk on her face and get her drunk and pregnancy at the same time.

I take it you don't have sex education or english in NZ
Quote by sam b
I take it you don't have sex education or english in NZ

yeah, the spunk goes in the mouth. how else does the baby get in the tummy?
So your going to drink her vodka sure ts, be careful that it doesn't squirt everywhere while you drinking it it
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
So your going to drink her vodka sure ts, be careful that it doesn't squirt everywhere while you drinking it it

i don't get it... sexual innuendo?
Yes, ingest more caloric content. This will surely make you sleepy...

You're up man, might as well start the day. You're just gonna have a kick ass night's sleep tonight.
i'm still up, but i think i'll end up passing out soon. need more coffee.
nope, i'm lurkin... waiting for someone to start some shit so we can measure e-penises
Page 1 of 2