Page 1 of 2
Link

The six-week-old kitten, small enough to fit into a cup, bears a striking resemblance to the German Fuhrer due to a bold black marking across her nose. The little cat found by a member of the public was severely malnourished and clinging to life after being left abandoned by a roadside. The kitten was taken to the Wood Green animal shelter in Godmanchest, Cambridgeshire, where she was nursed back to health and is now said to be full of life. Staff at the centre say she is still in need of a new home and they feel she is being overlooked because of her appearance.

Poor kitten Do you really think that its fair just because the kitten happens to have a patch of black fuzz in the wrong spot?

Edit: for those too lazy to click the link here's the picture of the kitten:

Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Last edited by badpun at Jul 30, 2011,
I'd adopt that kitty and call it Furr-er.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
"Oh look a little harmless spot. Looks like Hitler! LET IT DIE!"
People need to stop this shit...it's only a cat...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
The picture in the link isnt doing it any justice in looking less like hitler

EDIT: Id adopt it though it I could.

EDIT 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc
There is some hope for it people
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
Last edited by Sadokun at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by JonoFtw
I want pictures :P

...It's in the link.

I don't think Kitler actually looks like Hitler. It's just another cat with a strategically-placed spot.
I'd purely take the kitten because of the mustache, haha. That's just plain funny, not a reason to not take a cat.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
I would adopt that kitten and take care of it =/ Poor thing
Ibanez: RGD2127Z
Ibanez: RG1527
Ibanez: RG1570
Ibanez: S7420
Ibanez: JS100
Dean: Razorback Cemetery Gates
Peavey: 6505+
Fractal Audio: Axe FX II mark 2
Mesa Boogie: Recto 4x12

7>6! Join the 7-string legion!
Quote by Tarsplitter

People have too much time on their hands...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
was looking around and found this update:

Link

Apparently they've been flooded with offers for the kitten

Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
that kitten does not look like hitler, even if it did, i'd still adopt it.

wouldn't it be cool to adopt a cat that was a reincarnation of hitler? it'd be all bigoted and crazy and shit, cept, he'd just be a cat and and incapable of world domination and carrying out his felinal soulution, teehee
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I live like 10 mins away from there, should I go and put an offer it for the Pit's entertainment? :P
It's just a kitten. It's not like it's gonna start a holocaust.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!

Quote by badpun
was looking around and found this update:

Link

Apparently they've been flooded with offers for the kitten

Oh thank god
RIP Gooze

cats
pfft some dumbass journalists failed attempt at a news story. It doesn't look like hitler and it BARELY even looks like a mustache.. You know how many people with a mustache I'd see if I walked down the street right now?
Quote by SlipknotRule93

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by badpun

I'd laugh if they found out that the cat is in fact the Austrian Fuhrer reincarnated as a kitten...in fact that would be more of a reason for me to adopt that cat, just to know that there's a little furry dictator plotting to overtake the litter box in my house.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I'd laugh if they found out that the cat is in fact the Austrian Fuhrer reincarnated as a kitten...in fact that would be more of a reason for me to adopt that cat, just to know that there's a little furry dictator plotting to overtake the litter box in my house.

dats what i said! trying to carry out his feline-al solution and building lots of cat-centration camps and furthering the Katzi cause (i'm ****in lame)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
dats what i said! trying to carry out his feline-al solution and building lots of cat-centration camps and furthering the Katzi cause (i'm ****in lame)

I want a Kitler
I always thought Hitler looked like a pussy.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
If I was going to get a cat, I'd get one that looks more like Hitler than that one. Would refer to it as "Mein Kat"
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
This seems like something that would be on The Onion.

Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by badpun
Link

Poor kitten Do you really think that its fair just because the kitten happens to have a patch of black fuzz in the wrong spot?

Edit: for those too lazy to click the link here's the picture of the kitten:

I'm not going to lie, but that picture actually looks like the kitten is doing the Nazi thing, but I wouldn't have thought anything of it if nobody mentioned the cat "looking" like Hitler >__>

That being said, I want that kitten. If anything, the people refusing to put it up for adoption are Hitler's themselves. Stupid evil... *mutters*.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by SlipknotRule93

AHAAHAHA
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
That kitten is ****ing adorable, I would adopt it if I could. People are assholes
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
it doesnt even have a full stache, it doesnt look like hitler at all
you brought a hooker to church?
I work there, and am best friends with the person whose mother looks after the kitten. The kitten is adorable, and we've had nothing but crap for this. The staff member who posted her on facebook is a lot of shit for it, and if you wish to adopt the cat and offer it a good home please do. We call her Smudge, and she loves computer mice. I have no idea where the name of Kitler came from, we definitely haven't heard her called that, and I don't even a Ms Dundon at Wood Green. Pathetic.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by Todd Hart
I work there, and am best friends with the person whose mother looks after the kitten. The kitten is adorable, and we've had nothing but crap for this. The staff member who posted her on facebook is a lot of shit for it, and if you wish to adopt the cat and offer it a good home please do. We call her Smudge, and she loves computer mice. I have no idea where the name of Kitler came from, we definitely haven't heard her called that, and I don't even a Ms Dundon at Wood Green. Pathetic.

I WANT IT!!! memememememememe!!!! mail it to new jersey!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I WANT IT!!! memememememememe!!!! mail it to new jersey!

Well the shelter sends people to survey your house before adoption, so I'm not sure that would be possible.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 2