Hey guys. The other night I was hanging around with my usual peers, drinking a lil.. The conversation went into this guy whom well call ''Sam''. Sam told one of my peers that he just started drinking for the first time when he was 17. My friend then was like ''what, are you like 12?''. (here it is considered normal to drink when youre around 14-15, so 17 is albeit late). I then said ''do you know why?'' and I immediately got a flaming reaction of ''jeez, why do you have to come up for weaker persons, whats up with that?'' and when I wanted to explain why he never drunk, (he began drinking after his mother died of cancer) everybody was already arguing so loud that I couldnt explain his reason for drinking.

And later when I wanted to explain something, I had to raise my voice to be audible, but apparently so loud that the same guy of before said ''why the **** do you have to scream like that?''. So yeah, they say Im the weaker guy of the whole bunch, the one who is too sensitive.

Am i taking this too serious or what? These are some examples, but it occured lately more often. Stopped hanging around with a bunch of them because I quit smoking weed. The moment I quit they rarely called me anymore, and when Im there, im the whiny sensitive guy (or thats what they call me).
Yes.

Gay.

EDIT:

And to be fair, you do sound a bit whiney dude.
Last edited by fender_696 at Jul 30, 2011,
TLDR please?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
let it go your friends are assholes, who gives a **** when you start drinking. you're not cooler cause you started drinking at 14
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I guess you just have douchebag friends ..
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Quote by Anthony1991
TLDR please?

TS's sex partner wants to try new things, but recently discovering he is gay he is still kinda "sensitive".
Quote by jakesmellspoo
let it go your friends are assholes, who gives a **** when you start drinking. you're not cooler cause you started drinking at 14

+1.7843484h73r
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Tentonics
Couldn't Sam have talked for himself?

This isn't really worth a thread..

He wasnt there.

The reason I began posting is because I cant confide in other people at the moment.
Quote by thisguythereyea
Sam told one of my peers that he just started drinking for the first time when he was 17. My friend then was like ''what, are you like 12?''

Wut?

Tell them to learn to count.
Your friends are douches. I'm not going to justify it because they pretty much have through their actions.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by thisguythereyea
You know what, **** you guys.

Atleast some people gave decent replys.

Im off reading a book.
What an overly sensitive and poorly written rebuttal.
Last edited by fender_696 at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by thisguythereyea
Thanks for your help.

you were asking if you were being sensitive, and you should have expected cheeky answers, it's the pit
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Seems like your friend's easily angered. The whole drinking early probably being a big thing for him to pat himself on the shoulder for. With you reacting, trying to explain why your friend doesn't share his beliefs, he's challenged in his superiority and gets offended. Same as everybody else said, get some new friends.
...marmalade is my jam.
Quote by thisguythereyea
he just started drinking for the first time when he was 17. My friend then was like ''what, are you like 12?''.

Stay in school, kids.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
After reading it after some lied about the TLDR

The rest of the posters are a bit harsh on you. Everyone here should know that in male society and culture, discussing feelings takes courage and a back bone. So shame on you n00bs for cussing him when he came for help, even if he has internet anonymity.

Your friends do sound like dicks, and if you were defending someone - how does that make you weak? They were picking on someone they perceive to be weak - because that makes them strong

Ditch those retards.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by thisguythereyea
You know what, **** you guys.

Atleast some people gave decent replys.

Im off reading a book.

Sounds like some virtual PMS to meeeee.
Sounds like a bunch of meany poo jerks.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you were asking if you were being sensitive, and you should have expected cheeky answers, it's the pit

No I actually do thanked him, because sometimes you shouldnt care shit about what someone says.

My problem mainly was that I know there are people here that are smart and have an outside view on the situation and can actually help me, even if it seems strange to you guys.

Well I just read some comments and I thank again for your efforts everyone.

@guitarnewbie
exactly, that is what I thought but couldnt put in words.

@Anthony1991
Thanks man, put thinks in perspective.

I returned to a bit calmer state now. I have these mood swings, so when I feel bad, I really feel desperately bad, like, sinking in the ground bad. Thats why I posted here. And then the next moment it can be gone like that. Little things make me go into one state or the other. Its why Im feeling insecure most of the time. Other times its still there, but covered up. Sorry for the hassle guys, I cant really control the state of mind Im in most of the times.
Quote by thisguythereyea

I returned to a bit calmer state now. I have these mood swings, so when I feel bad, I really feel desperately bad, like, sinking in the ground bad. Thats why I posted here. And then the next moment it can be gone like that. Little things make me go into one state or the other. Its why Im feeling insecure most of the time. Other times its still there, but covered up. Sorry for the hassle guys, I cant really control the state of mind Im in most of the times.

Judging by your posts in this thread you are way too sensetive. Loosing your cool so easily? No wonder they consider you whinny, even tho they seem to be degenerates

Manage your emotions, bro
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Your friends said that you whine too much, so of course the most logical thing to is whine to people on the internet about your friends saying you whine too much.

Edit:
Quote by thisguythereyea

Hey, what's this? It's more whining.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Jul 30, 2011,