I just bought a Gibson Les Paul. Whenever using the pickup selector to switch between rhythm, treble or both, the switch goes sideways. Like bottom right for the treble, normal middle for both, and top left for the rhythm. It works perfectly technically wise. Anyone had this problem?
you just need to loosen the switch a little and move the switch to the corret position and retighten the switch.
Super easy fix.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
that's not really a problem in any sense of the word - the switch has just rotated inside the cavity a little. the bolt needs to be unscrewed a little to allow you to rotate the switch back to the usual position, hold it in place, and then tighten it again.

edit: beaten to it. i need to be quicker typing my posts i reckon
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Necronomicon
I hope you didn't join just to ask that question..

Do you know what registered July 7th means?
Quote by Blompcube
that's not really a problem in any sense of the word - the switch has just rotated inside the cavity a little. the bolt needs to be unscrewed a little to allow you to rotate the switch back to the usual position, hold it in place, and then tighten it again.

edit: beaten to it. i need to be quicker typing my posts i reckon
What bolt needs to be unscrewed?
The collar around the outside of ths switch should just unscrew
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com