Children of Tue chilling mountains
Fathers of the frost
Mothers of the mountains black
Like the edge of the abyss our blood messiah beckons us
A call to arms for our conspiracy
Our revenge must spawn wings at once
We'll drown the sun in the bitterest of ink, and leave the moon a bleeding witness
With our weapons in our alone hands
Our mortality matters not in this fatal hour

Crit, and opinions, please I cut most of the end out, due to its major anti christ-ness, and I don't want to offend anyone. Thank you for all input
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
To be honest, even for black metal, this felt like words and images that mean nothing really.

Even for the "anti-christ-ness," you hardly actually touch on that subject.
I'm searching for meaning but there really is nothing but "dark" cliché adjectives.
Well.....I honestly didn't expect much. This is my first real effort for writing a black metal song. Don't mean much without the end part. It's about being silenced by Christianity. Where I'm from if you say two words against 'god' you get bitched at, so aithiestic beliefs are totally looked down upon. What this is about it taking revenge, a call to arms for all the silenced, and pound diversity down the throats of the people who stole your voice, and treat those people the way they treated you. Altough I totally agree it is rather weak....Also, blake, is your avatar slippy the toad? I've wondered that for a while.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Last edited by ETHANEVIL at Jul 30, 2011,
Quote by ETHANEVIL
Well.....I honestly didn't expect much. This is my first real effort for writing a black metal song. Don't mean much without the end part. It's about being silenced by Christianity. Where I'm from if you say two words against 'god' you get bitched at, so aithiestic beliefs are totally looked down upon. What this is about it taking revenge, a call to arms for all the silenced, and pound diversity down the throats of the people who stole your voice, and treat those people the way they treated you. Altough I totally agree it is rather weak....Also, blake, is your avatar slippy the toad? I've wondered that for a while.

I dont see the lyrics relating to "being silenced" by anything, bro. Making explain the lyrics one by one to where it makes sense.
The lyrics themselves aren't about being silenced more as a result of being silenced.sorry I can't really 5link straight I'm overtired. It's more about saying **** Christianity I declare war.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
First off, thanks for the crit. I cannot believe people are still commenting!

Well, I know absolutely nothing about black metal. but here goes.

It sounded like something that should be from a Lord of The Rings series. I never caught the silenced meaning, but definitely got the war vibe.

Conflict pieces like this are hard to crit (as you can see by the other comments) because it is extremely personal and unique, and few are going to 100% identify with you. (In this case, atheism vs Christianity.)

Sorry to hear that your views are not respected.
Thanx for.all the Crit guys
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb