My wife went to a couple of yard sales this morning, and got the number of a guy who was selling a couple of amps and a guitar. She took a picture of one of the amps on her cell phone. I tried to look it up online, but found nothing about it.

The amp just says "Grunge" on it; I don't see a brand name, so I guess that's it. From what I can tell on the blurry cell phone pictures, it has a knob, a button, then five more knobs. I can't make out what the knobs settings are though.

Anyone have any idea what this amp is? He wants $40 for it. I'd have to try it out in person first, but I don't want to waste my time if it's a piece of crap.
Matthew 6:33

Uniting the World, One Bridge at a Time.
Sounds either like an amp built by an amp-tech, or a crappy little practice amp by a no-name company. More likely the latter, unfortunately.

I assume it's SS, right?
RIP Adam
I'm assuming it is. I wasn't with my wife at the time. I figure it's a half-brand one too, by the looks of it.
Matthew 6:33

Uniting the World, One Bridge at a Time.
It has to be better or at least compete with your raven
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
For $40? It doesn't seem like you'd be taking much of a loss if it turned out to be shit. I'd go for it either way.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause