Right now i have a wall mounted telecaster. I bought the wall mount for like a dollar on ebay and it leaves black stuff on the head stock. What are some good wall hanger companies? I'd like one made specifically for teles. ps: my guitar weighs 12 lbs
Quote by grenshaw13
Right now i have a wall mounted telecaster. I bought the wall mount for like a dollar on ebay and it leaves black stuff on the head stock. What are some good wall hanger companies? I'd like one made specifically for teles. ps: my guitar weighs 12 lbs

There isn't a 'made for telecasters' wallmount.

There are just wallmounts
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by Ippon
Duh!

Genius
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by grenshaw13
. ps: my guitar weighs 12 lbs

!!!!! What on earth is it made of? I have one with a solid rosewood neck and it doesn't come anywhere near 12lbs.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
a 12 lb tele?!? geez even my LPs are only 10 lbs...
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Thats a huge tele or something man.

I use Hercules for all my guitars, including my Tele. They work great and don't leave anything on the guitar.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by grenshaw13
ps: my guitar weighs 12 lbs

Quote by grenshaw13
guitar weighs 12 lbs

Quote by grenshaw13
weighs 12 lbs

Quote by grenshaw13
12 lbs

well now... what the hell is that made of?!?!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
wrist weights?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
It was originally a 1985 squier, the previous owner modded/jerry rigged it until the only original thing left was the body. My friend's les paul is way lighter. The tele seriously screwed up my strap too.
Last edited by grenshaw13 at Jul 30, 2011,
wow i thought people wanting to date their guitars were bad enough. Now they're wanting to mount them. o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
wow i thought people wanting to date their guitars were bad enough. Now they're wanting to mount them. o_O

lol... I have actually slept with mine on accident. Nothing happened I swear.
Fender US Strat-Fender MX Strat-Fender US Tele-Epiphone Sheraton II>Cry Baby Wah-Boss TU3-Nano clean boost-Boss SD1-BBE Green Screamer-Mxr '78 Distortion-Visual Sound Chorus-Digitech Digi Delay-HardWire RV7 Reverb-Digitech Jamman>Fender Frontman 212R
i have 11 string swing metal based hangers on the wall. they are not nitro safe as far as i know, but i took a little bit of fabric wrapped it around a few times and ran a small bead of elmers glue to keep the fabric there.

i say string swing for teles because the prongs (things that stick out) are flexible. i was able to use them and feel safe that my guitar was not going to fall.

i have had 11 on the wall for 8 years, and have had no issues. just make sure you go into studs, or if you aren't going to space them that way, mount a 2"x6" or 2"x8" to the studs and screw the hangers into the wood.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Month old thread guys, cmon.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809

oops. for some reason i never check the date so to myself.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by diceksox1809

i'll take whatever lulz i can get, month-old or no!

Quote by blueslover26
lol... I have actually slept with mine on accident. Nothing happened I swear.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?