Ok both have Active Pickups and an Original Floyd Rose

LTD: EMG 81/85

Schecter: Seymour Duncan Blackouts

Both have Grover Tuners..Both have awesome reviews and look awesome.

I would get the LTD over the Schecter if they had the MH-1000FR model in the see thru blue or green like the MH-1000NT model but i can only seem to find the Floyd Rose model in See Thru Black everywhere...

If i got the Schecter i would get the Aged White Satin finish...i like it better than the black. I really just like the Schecter more because of the finish and the blackout pickups

I don't know if that is worth the extra $100 at the moment. i am trying to stick to my budget.

A quality used C-1 Blackjack ATX FR= $720

A Brand new MH-1000FR = $799 Used =$700

I would like to get responses from people who have actually PLAYED both guitars enough to make a good comparison..but i might just have to put the Blackjack on my wishlist. i want to know if it's worth the extra $100 though..

Thanks Guys !!
I would chose the ESP. Just like them, really nice to play, and perfect for metal
I haven't played the LTD but i've played a good few Schecter C-1's, and honestly for that kind of money you can't beat them, they're dead easy to play and sound amazing.

With a clean channel you might need to roll down the volume a bit so that it doesn't sound chunky, but i can't find much wrong with getting the Schecter.
i dunno man...both are probably good solid guitars....but the schecter blackjack atx c-1 is my dream guitar... i especially like the walnut satin.

its really up to you...schecter has an ebony board? does the ltd?
If you watch ebay, the STB MH-1000FR's pop up now and then. I've seen more than a few on there.

Can you play either? You should probably get the one with the more comfortable neck profile.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
See Through Blue. It's the name of the finish. Looks like this
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
yea well there aren't any that color on ebay at the moment. i need to track one done. i like that way better than the black !!
I'd get the Schecter. Ive played a lot of LTDs and they are nice, but the ebony fretboard and Blackouts would win it for me. I much prefer the Blackouts over EMGs
Honestly they're very similar guitars its going to come down blackouts and schecter neck profile vs. Emgs and ltd neck profile... And in my opinion thats all preference... I wanted a c1 hellraiser in white, but i got it in red cause i got a better deal. Imo I'd take what feels better over finish.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300