I've been searching for an Iceman for quite a while now, and I think I may have found the one I want. It's an IC400. The price is scaring me though. I thought IC300's and 400's go for a minimum of 300-350 bucks, but this one is 250. It's from Guitar Center. It only has one little nick in the bottom. Too good to be true, or spot on? O_o
Check it out and see what's what. If you can't and have to order over the phone, no worries the warranty still applies, so no hassles.
I bought a Jazz bass over the phone from a GC and when I got it the input jack was screwed up, I took into my local GC with the receipt in hand and they fixed it for free.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
You're scared off by an extra $50? thats a deal man, they'll usually have price drops when they haven't sold it if they've had it for a while
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Can you check it out in person? I know for a fact from browsing GC Used that they have a really terrible tendency to misname models. I honestly don't know how GC employees work there.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by JAHellraiser
You're scared off by an extra $50? thats a deal man, they'll usually have price drops when they haven't sold it if they've had it for a while

If I'm not very much mistaken he's worried because the guitar seems to be priced LESS than what he thought they would go for. In that it may not be legit/quite what they're advertising/whatever (lower end IC model rather than the 400? etc).

As has been said, try and check it out in person. If not give them a call or something, get a photo of the back of the headstock as that's where the model number should be printed.

Still for that price, especially if you can get a full refund if it's not what you want, you can just get it anyway.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀