http://www.**************

accept any payment!

lower price fast shippment with higher quality!!

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!

FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!

welcome come to : http://www.**************

Cheapest Air Jordan Shoes,Tiffany Jewelry Company,Wholesale Hollister Clothing
I agree with henhaola. I'd also like to add that it was a little too long to repeat the same progressions without lyrics--fine live, maybe, but too long when recorded.
In the same vein as henhaola's post, though, I'm a Nigerian prince who wants to enlarge your penis, but first I need your Facebook password.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
yes if you would have read the description on the video first you may not be posting this? We are aware of that but for the love of music we did not want to have time restrictions as it was a jam Thanks for the advice but yes we have it recorded professionally and it is much shorter!
Quote by philipmarchand
yes if you would have read the description on the video first you may not be posting this? We are aware of that but for the love of music we did not want to have time restrictions as it was a jam Thanks for the advice but yes we have it recorded professionally and it is much shorter!

I read the description. It didn't say how long you played for recording. That said, cut down a bit, I'm betting it's awesome.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by eatfresh1736
I loved the tone of the guitars. It's a good song and it's cool that it keeps getting faster.
C4C? Price songs

Thanks! We actually used an old condenser mic we had laying around for the amp, then blended that with the Zoom condenser mic which we used on our guitars.
I shall have a look whenever I get the chance and comment
My current acoustic group:

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals