The latest episode was a bit dull, but I love the show so much. Can't wait for the next one. Best show on TV
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
So can this thread be the official thread?

^The latest was a bit slow. It was fun seeing Ellsworth from Deadwood make an appearance though
There is a season 4 thread somewhere. But whatevs. I didn't feel like paying attention, so all I know is shits happening to Jesse.
It was kind of a filler episode, building toward more in the future.

Hank is the biggest douche though, his wife is so nice. Actually, I wish their parts would just go away and it would focus more on Walt. But obviously Hank is going to have a huge part to play soon.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Yeah, now that Hanks got the notebook, things are gonna turn up a notch. Can't wait
Last two episodes are setting up something big. Or they better be at least. Still don't like Marie.
Everything to do with Jesse now just depresses and frightens me.
Quote by TSmitty6

Hank is the biggest douche though, his wife is so nice. Actually, I wish their parts would just go away and it would focus more on Walt. But obviously Hank is going to have a huge part to play soon.

I feel really bad for Marie too, Hank is being a dick.

Me and my family were discussing the other day, there is NO way out of this for Jesse, we all think he's gonna out himself and commit suicide.

Did you all notice the increasing amount of purple in Marie and Hank's house, and in her outfits? I think it's symbolism that she's taking over their life and home, and that's why Hank is being a *****.
Quote by TSmitty6

Hank has just been paralyzed. The theme I've noticed from the entire show is that everyone has a secret. If you follow the entire series, Hanks secret is that he's kind of a dark person, he hid this well at the beginning, but ever since he killed Tuco you see these glimmers of his darkness whenever he was on his own. Now that he's paralyzed he's stopped bothering.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Great episode tonight. Loved the scene with Walt and Hank

'You got me'

Shits gonna kick off next episode. Can't wait
FUUUUUUUU I knew I was forgetting to record something tonight