I just saw an ad for porridge, seemed normal enough.

.........porridge by McDonalds. What the **** is going on?
Please tell me this is just in NZ. That I can go abroad and feel confident I can get a dirty greasy burger, without having the option of sliced apple, porridge or pasta?

For discussion, what are other things that have been sullied like this?
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Oatmeal has been on McDonald's menu here in America for a good 5/6 months now (if not more...it's probably more)
Quote by goest
Oatmeal has been on McDonald's menu here in America for a good 5/6 months now (if not more...it's probably more)

Yeah, this.
STಠ_ಠ
Mcdonalds is not dirty and greasy. Their burgers are weak sauce compared to mom and pop burger places.
I don't even go to mcdonalds
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by UntilISleep
Mcdonalds is not dirty and greasy.

Que?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
does anyone actually still go to mc donalds?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
My main point was why do they have to make everything so....blurred if that's the right word
"Ladies and gents."

I ate McDonnalds twice. Threw up both times no joke. I don't see how anyone can eat there quite honestly. (Given that not all the food is extremly bad)
Quote by zipmike
I sucked my grandma's dick for a dollar when I was 8.
Most things aren't oats. Eventually they'll run out of oats to ruin and have nowhere else to go.

It's alright everyone. Panic over.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
It's all about keeping up appearences. McDonnalds was getting a bunch of heat now that child/adult obesity is at an all time high and blah blah blah. So this is their piss poor attempt to combat it i guess. I dunno, thats my spin off it.
Quote by zipmike
It must suck to live in NZ where they put a gun to your head and force you to order the healthier options.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
It must suck to live in NZ where they put a gun to your head and force you to live next to that shit heap, Australia.

*fixed*
If you're a poor student the dollar menu is a regular option. At least in my case... but from what i've heard the oatmeal is horrible.
Quote by StewieSwan
It must suck to live in NZ where they put a gun to your head and force you to order the healthier options.

if I want healthy, I'd make something healthy. If I want shitty food I go to macca's or other places. I don't go there for healthy, who would?

Devourke you made a good point
"Ladies and gents."

Last edited by Artema at Jul 31, 2011,
Quote by sexybacon
If you're a poor student the dollar menu is a regular option. At least in my case... but from what i've heard the oatmeal is horrible.

Pssh, what you do is take money out of the joint account you have with your parents and buy some mo'fuggin fourthmeal.

And then when they ask why you've used so much money in the past month, you say: class fee.

That said, hopefully your parents are more gullible than mine....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybacon

Quote by goest
Pssh, what you do is take money out of the joint account you have with your parents and buy some mo'fuggin fourthmeal.

And then when they ask why you've used so much money in the past month, you say: class fee.

That said, hopefully your parents are more gullible than mine....

Or you go to something called a grocery store and buy some proper food.(Or better yet learn how to cook). Cooking your own food is actually in most cases really cheap if done right.
Quote by zipmike
Quote by mastershake575

Or you go to something called a grocery store and buy some proper food.(Or better yet learn how to cook). Cooking your own food is actually in most cases really cheap if done right.

Protip: Aside from the microwavable shit I shoveled down my gullet everyday, you can't have a cooking appliance in a dorm.

Also, it was 3 in the morning. Fuck cooking, I'm getting TBell.
They've sold apple's in Australia for about a year now, EVEN IN HAPPY MEALS?
Okay.
But they have never sold PORRIDGE.
Why would you go to Macca's to buy PORRIDGE?
Only New Zealander's would do that.
"Uh yeh bro, gonna get me some porrudge from macca's bro, I might git some chups while im at it ay"
"Bro dey call em fries at maccas"
"Shut the feck up bro"
"your beached az bro"
METAL!
Quote by Ultraussie
They've sold apple's in Australia for about a year now, EVEN IN HAPPY MEALS?
Okay.
But they have never sold PORRIDGE.

They sell porridge right now.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.