1) whats with those little notes?
2) that full bend where you play the 14th fret on the E and the B, how do you play that?
1) i think the litle notes are to be played faster, not sure, you might wanna check other tabs (guitar pro would be the easier since you can listen to the sound of the note bring played) maybe they show it on dif ways, or maybe if you listen to the song you can get a better idea.
2)Just bend with both fingers, try stuff till the sound comes like the song.
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
2: i guess you'd have to play it kind of like a C cord, index on the E and middle on B then bend the **** out of it.. *I THINK* :s
wut.
1) whats with those little notes?

They're called grace notes. They're basically a note that doesn't really get counted cause it goes by so fast. Pretty much, when picking those F#s, pick twice rather than once for the effect.

2) that full bend where you play the 14th fret on the E and the B, how do you play that?

You could use two fingers, but generally it's barred with the middle or ring and the fingers are pushed up as normal. If you do it by barring, the voicings will be most consistently similar rather than pushing a little higher on the c# than the f# and throwing off the interval.
modes are a social construct