its 100 quid and from amazon so itll be dreadful, however if your on a budget you may not find much better
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Hmm maybe. I know a mate whos selling an art and lutherie cutaway for about £150...would that be any good?
for $150 i'd say the art & lutherie will be way better than a lindo.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
right - silly me.

not as good a deal in that case. the art & lutheries here are just above entry level in price and tone. i was looking at some yesterday that were from just under to a little over $300 new. i'm checking at thomann.de and they do seem to cost a lot more there, so probably still a good deal if it's a solid top.

Quote by Talk Box
But it's not 150 dollars...
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I will always recommend going to musicians friend's website and buying a Rogue dreadnaught. They might have an electric-acoustic, but I dunno. I've been using the acoustic for 4 years and I haven't had any problem with it. Was 100 bucks with a mandolin, I think like 79 by itself.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
do they ship outside the u.s. and canada?

also i've found rogues have no quality control at all. some are pretty decent, some have major issues. and while mf will exchange them easily, this poster doesn't seem to be in the u.s., so he wouldn't get free return shipping.
\
Quote by bradulator
I will always recommend going to musicians friend's website and buying a Rogue dreadnaught. They might have an electric-acoustic, but I dunno. I've been using the acoustic for 4 years and I haven't had any problem with it. Was 100 bucks with a mandolin, I think like 79 by itself.
Quote by Skeet UK
they are indeed. i'd say they're one of the best sounding entry level guitars.

Quote by AdamDCMA
For 100£ you should be able to get a Yamaha F-310. I've got one, they are decent!
Quote by Skeet UK
Quote by patticake
do they ship outside the u.s. and canada?

also i've found rogues have no quality control at all. some are pretty decent, some have major issues. and while mf will exchange them easily, this poster doesn't seem to be in the u.s., so he wouldn't get free return shipping.
\

Good point, not sure if they do ship outside or not. Regardless, my Rogue is good, but I know of people who bought Rogue instruments that were shit, so I guess it's luck that mine ended up sticking together.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by elloello
Hmm maybe. I know a mate whos selling an art and lutherie cutaway for about £150...would that be any good?

Offer him the £109 you were going to spend on the Lindo and see if he will take it.
Quote by Bill43
Offer him the £109 you were going to spend on the Lindo and see if he will take it.

but if he's a friend that might be a cheapo thing to do
Quote by elloello

Maybe there's a good reason you can't find any info on it - could be total crap. I'd suggest never buying a guitar without playing it first. A good secondhand guitar is usually a way better option than a cheap new guitar anyway. Hope that helps.
Play the Art and Lutherie, buy it if you like it. I'm suspecting it's probably a good buy. Godin products tend to be pretty consistent.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour