Who else went? I only showed up for Muse and the Legendary RATM. which by the way, were the greatest freaking band ive seen live.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
im assuming you weren't in the floor... all were great except for Lauryn Hill and El Gran Silencio. RATM made people go so crazy, what a great day. I was in the first section of the floor
Quote by CageTheGates
im assuming you weren't in the floor... all were great except for Lauryn Hill and El Gran Silencio. RATM made people go so crazy, what a great day. I was in the first section of the floor

yea, 2 of my buddies made it to zone 1. they showed up at 9 am haha
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
i showed up at 10:30am lol I loved "killing in the name" and "wake up" so much moshing and crazy energy going on, they put on a hell of a show. Muse was great but the crowd wasn't going crazy, it was like an awesome light show with great music though. Rise Against also had its moments of awesomeness though the crowd should have gone more crazy, everyone just wanted rage, lol i wanted to see all 3 bands.