okay well im trying to learn how to play guitar and im doing pretty well for a n00b girl :O.. but im having a problem with chord charts... the only problem im having is when a line shows up on the chart... wtf does that mean!?
Excuse me, ma'am; Your going to have to be more specific. A line on a chord chart?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
Excuse me, ma'am; Your going to have to be more specific. A line on a chord chart?

well lol not the stings or anything but like some times when im going through reading a chord there will be a line that goes through all the strings and its bold D:
If I'm thinking correctly what you're talking about is a barre chord.

If it is this then you use your first finger across all the frets then the other 3 fingers to create the chord. Have a google of Barre chord and see if it looks right. Or show us the chart?
Quote by The Late Great Colonel Sanders
I'm too drunk, to taste this chicken.
Quote by Snowjoe
If I'm thinking correctly what you're talking about is a barre chord.

If it is this then you use your first finger across all the frets then the other 3 fingers to create the chord. Have a google of Barre chord and see if it looks right. Or show us the chart?

i think thats right >.<