Ive been playing about with my me50 more and trying stuff from arctic monkeys - favourite worst nightmare album. could someone help me with getting a rhcp - under the bridge tone, and an arctic monkeys - fwn tone? mostly for teddy picker and 505
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
for "Under the Bridge" use a singlecoil in the neck position, use lots of mids and only a little treble and bass on your amp, use the compression effect on your ME-50, all on a clean setting
Last edited by Capt_Clarkson at Jul 31, 2011,
have you tried looking on the web? boss has a community website where they put patches and explain the settings for each tone
Quote by tntero
have you tried looking on the web? boss has a community website where they put patches and explain the settings for each tone

yeah, it wasnt so great, theres like 25 settings, and theyre ok but none that i need
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
your best using a guitar with single coils, your humbuckers will struggle to get that clear, "thin" sound you are looking for, I have a ME-50, you can try using the Humbucker to Singlecoil function on it to help try and get closer to the sound you want, it wont get you really close though