I've been here for a while now, and it really is starting to get to me, I know it's been done but---------can this section survive any longer, the I'am thing didn't go, I love getting advice from hollow bodied experts, but and it's a big one., what's the best guitar for my budget. ****in go and find out for yourself, any chance of a revamp or are we just too shy
A revamp of what? This is the acoustic/classical forum. Do you expect many teens, tweens and twenty somethings in here? You will have the same, just not as many because they're too interested in the shiny & so loud I'm going to emulate Beethoven's ears thing.

Let's see... its not plugged in, distorted, a pain to take anywhere because of all the extra gear you have to take just to get sound out of it... the list goes on and on...

Relax and just let the forum be. Its been this way since I've been a member and its never bothered me in the least.
Quote by JAMBOIAN
I've been here for a while now, and it really is starting to get to me, I know it's been done but---------can this section survive any longer, the I'am thing didn't go, I love getting advice from hollow bodied experts, but and it's a big one., what's the best guitar for my budget. ****in go and find out for yourself, any chance of a revamp or are we just too shy

Is there anyone that can decipher this gibberish? I have no idea what's going on.
Quote by W4RP1G
Is there anyone that can decipher this gibberish? I have no idea what's going on.

I think he was just venting his frustration