HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUYZZZZZZZ
basically I have a lot of disposable income atm after selling off quite a few possessions and working a lot
I already have a peavey JSX, an orange ppc4x12, an LTD ec-1000, an epiphone les paul standard, a boss dd7 and an isp decimator

this thread is purely for you to throw out suggestions on what you think i should get
whether it be a new guitar
new amp
new pedals or whatever

i was even contemplating getting a cheap guitar (maybe one of the budget Kramer's) and then ripping it apart and making it my own weapon of destruction

i'm not really looking for anything specific , i just want to have a bit of fun/mess about with things. I can always sell it if it's not my thing!

I dont really have a budget but dont go suggesting a £5000 pedal or a £99999 amp, just some genuine serious suggestions is all i'm after!
you wanna piss away a ton of money look no further than the wild world of pedals!
a looper pedal is always fun
i see you dont have a wah...get a wah

maybe your guitars need new pups or a proffesional set up

a boost like a tubescreamer or somthing to thighte up your sound or just for more gainy fun

im also a firm beleiver that everyone should atleast own one strat
if you want or havent tried maybe a bass or 7/8 string guitar

also if you can get an ac30/15...i just like those amps
AN ALPACA
The prices for alpacas can range from about $100 to $2000 (70 to 1392 euros) average, higher prices for champion breeds.
How can you say no to him?

An Alpaca is much more productive than anything else you can buy. You cant ride a guitar into your town and have it spit stuff at people... can you?
DAS BOOT!!!
You could donate half of all the money you made to my "I need a new bass rig" fund, it will help me greatly. I would much like a TC Electronics RH450 bass head + cab.

Thanks.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Pointless thread.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Tweaker 88 coming out pretty soon

Wet Reverb

PRS with a fancy paint job

try a Fryette SAS for the heck of it

I have been curious about those Eminence speakers with the variable breakup dial

an OD, Green Rhino is bassy, a Plimsoul is trebly, or maybe regular old boosta
Quote by Blues Hippie
AN ALPACA
The prices for alpacas can range from about $100 to $2000 (70 to 1392 euros) average, higher prices for champion breeds.
How can you say no to him?

An Alpaca is much more productive than anything else you can buy. You cant ride a guitar into your town and have it spit stuff at people... can you?

best answer ever . there is an alpaca farm about 10 miles from my house. fun animals.
^ Lulz

TS -

what do you feel you are missing?
do you gig?
do you write music?
do you record?
do you have back up gear?
do you have a girlfriend?
budget?
new or used?
home or gig?
closest city?
current address?
current gear? (check)
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^ Lulz

TS -

what do you feel you are missing?
do you gig?
do you write music?
do you record?
do you have back up gear?
do you have a girlfriend?
budget?
new or used?
home or gig?
closest city?
current address?
current gear? (check)

i lol'd.
like anyone would have a ton of income with a girlfriend also in the picture...
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
well, you have 2 lp style guitars, what about looking towards a guitar with p90's? prs has a few models out with 3 humbuckers.

or, you could get a warmoth project and put a guitar together. humbuckers sound great, but p90's react totally differently. why not try something with a totally different sound than what you already have? like a thinline telecaster with p90's or mini-humbuckers.

i mean, you already have some good voiced amps, so why not try getting some diverse guitars?
Axe fx 2.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by J. Bannon
Here is what I bought this week...

ZVex Machine, Box of Rock, Fuzz Factory
Keeley 4 knob
Fulltone Fulldrive 2, OCD
Red Witch Famulus, Titan

Boner at Keeley, Fulltones
If you have an Epi your definitly gonna want new pickups if you havnt already. Go get yourself some Bare Knuckles. Consider doing something like Jimmy Page style wiring or even just getting push pull pots for some coil splits.

A strat or a tele would be sweet.

Of course putting it in your bank and saving it wouldnt be bad either
if you don't know what you want, don't buy anything. because you will find something you want after buying something else, and not have the cash for something you will want at a later date.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Line 6 M13+expression pedal. It's a whole world of fun.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Soldano SLO100, everyone needs 1 or 2.
Diezel Hagen, Papa knows amps. Ask Min about the Wimas.
Bogner 20th Anniversary Ecstasy XTC, clean to brootz.
Gibson 1957 LP Custom 2 Pickup VOS
Gibson 1956 Les Paul Goldtop VOS
Fender CS Playboy Strat
2 or 6 MIJ Squier Japan Vintage Strat and Tele
An Ibanez JCraft 7 string
A MIJ Ibanez Fretless Bass
Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Bass head
Ampeg Heritage Series SVT-810E
Acura NSX or a van
A cape! Purple!

+1 on the purple cape and alpaca.

if anyone laughs at you have the alpaca lay on them. make sure it's ass is near their face for lulz.

but i'd sell the epi to add to the budget, maybe get a pregnant alpaca.

the gift that keeps on giving, kinda like a young asian prostitute.

then get a strat.