Page 1 of 2
Very important
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Very very important.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
All relationships are different.

But for me, it's at or near the bottom of my list.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
14-18 not very
19 + pretty important
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
not very. you can fall in love with a girl without having sex with her, and you can stay in love that way too.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
It's always been important to me. That said, I'm a very sexual being. My last serious relationship suffered from the fact that she was fairly new to sex and I had been at it since I was 13.
Quote by metaldud536
But that's not what he said so why do you assume that?

Because he's crazy. Just look at his name. CrazySam.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I'd say it's definitely an important factor. If a super horny dude/chick is with a prude dude/chick, they're not gonna be happy.
The most important aspect of any relationship, hands down. (my pants)
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by metaldud536
But that's not what he said so why do you assume that?

I didn't. I said it for shock value. Also, I sorta figured it'd imply (albeit in a backhanded, insulting way) that it's really not very important to me.

Quote by Gorelord666
Because he's crazy. Just look at his name. CrazySam.
That is also true.

/bow
Not that important , but it's part of the deal.
No asexual girl for me , hell nah !
- - - - - - - - - - -
Depends on the people. Certainly many relationships can exist with less though, especially if something happened to one of the people for instance and they end up injured for a while or permanently, that could make things harder but not impossible.
It's pretty important for most people, myself included. I could never be in a serious, long term relationship without any sex. It's not even about the sex, just the physical intimacy and whatnot
Quote by Zoot Allures
Depends on the people. Certainly many relationships can exist with less though, especially if something happened to one of the people for instance and they end up injured for a while or permanently, that could make things harder but not impossible.

Like girls who have been raped and shit?

Fuck that noise, brah.
I've been with girls that were abstinent that I loved and never got anything sexual out of that. As soon as we broke up I had many one night stands. I would rather have what me and that abstient girl had all again then 10 one night stands.
My current lady is the only one I've consistently had sex with, so not very important to me. Everyone else I've ever been with was either infrequent or not at all because I didn't want to.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don´t like sex, so that is cool for me.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Not important at all really. Because I'm an innocent little flower. :3
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Depends. I don't even place it in my top 3. Although I haven't done it yet.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
She wants to wait til marriage and I'm fine with that. But as soon as that ring's on...HAMMERTIME!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sex is important in general.
(let that float through your mind a bit...)

If I were to ask you multiple times:
"Would you rather have sex or do activity X?"

You could put pretty much anything in "X", in 97% of the cases you'd chose sex.
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Not important at all. You grow out of it pretty quickly.

lol.

It's something that happens over several months time in healthy relationships. It's pleasure, bonding, and intimacy. Sex fucking rocks. Only emotionally-blunted relationships stay platonic. Folks who are afraid and unsure of their own emotional stability usually don't go for it. That's not to say go and fuck nilly willy left and right.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Sex is important in general.
(let that float through your mind a bit...)

If I were to ask you multiple times:
"Would you rather have sex or do activity X?"

You could put pretty much anything in "X", in 97% of the cases you'd chose sex.

But what if someone wanted 'activity X' to be sex? That'd be your example ****ed.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by Xiaoxi
She wants to wait til marriage and I'm fine with that. But as soon as that ring's on...HAMMERTIME!!

GIVE HER THE PILEDRIVER!!!!!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Like girls who have been raped and shit?

Fuck that noise, brah.
Nah i was thinking more along the lines of someone who ends up paralysed or something like that. Although that makes things more difficult but not impossible usually.
Quote by Xiaoxi

Right there in front of your families?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah i was thinking more along the lines of someone who ends up paralysed or something like that. Although that makes things more difficult but not impossible usually.

Oh, yeah. That'd be terrible for a gal to be paralyzed from the waist down and not be able to feel it. I shuddered.
Quote by jumpaside
I've been with girls that were abstinent that I loved and never got anything sexual out of that. As soon as we broke up I had many one night stands. I would rather have what me and that abstient girl had all again then 10 one night stands.

This is my situation, minus the part about one night stands. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's not important to me, as it always bothered me a little that I would bring said abstinent girl to near orgasm almost every night we were together without directly touching her vagina in any way, and she could never pay me back.. It's unfortunate that men and women work so differently sexually. We men are so simple that it works against us sometimes. Women get sexual pleasure out of so many different things, while we're basically limited to our genitalia.

Enough off-topic, though. I've never had sex, so it's hard for me to say it's important to me. It did always bother me a little bit when after one of our passionate nights I had to drive home with a raging hard-on and rub one out or face horrible blue balls, though.
1/3rd of it.

A figure my last gf came up with. Idk if that's too high or too low.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
GIVE HER THE PILEDRIVER!!!!!

Quote by StewieSwan
Right there in front of your families?

I will give them 15 seconds to vacate the immediate area.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2