Hey guys,

I have a shopping list of pedals to buy, and now that the Aussie dollar is so strong against the US, I want to start purchasing!

But, my favourite seller amazon.com has stopped shipping effects pedals to Australia!! I can't believe it, two months ago I bought a tuner from them, and now you can buy only a small number of their pedals .

What other places do you know that are cheap, and will ship to Australia?
Musiciansfriend does not ship to Aus.
Sweetwater is okay (prices still more expensive than amazon), but the shipping is ridiculous ($50 to ship JamMan).
???

Thank you.
I make band posters!

Epiphone Special II, Squier Classic Vibe Tele-->
Toyroom Effects Louder-->
Boss SD-1, DD-3, RV-5-->
Line 6 DL4-->
Vox AC15c1
Proguitarshop man, best ever for Australian shipping. Free express with orders over like $200 bucks.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
Proguitarshop man, best ever for Australian shipping. Free express with orders over like $200 bucks.

+1 Although I think it's over $400

Sweetwater is the next best IMO
Musicians friend ships a fair bit of stuff but not as much
Even guitar center ships some things.
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by greeny23

Cheers tim. Do you know anywhere that sells Line 6 products? I'm after the m5, and I know sweetwater sells it, but the shipping is pretty high...
I make band posters!

Epiphone Special II, Squier Classic Vibe Tele-->
Toyroom Effects Louder-->
Boss SD-1, DD-3, RV-5-->
Line 6 DL4-->
Vox AC15c1
Tone Factor is a Line 6 dealer and I think your first international order ships free. Otherwise it's a flat $14.95 I think.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I've purchased from guitareffectspedals.com before, they've always been really reliable and helpful, and their prices both for pedals and international shipping are pretty good.