This is a lame question, but.. How do metal guitarist grow their hair like that? I've been trying to get my hair like that for three years but I keep cutting it every year because it just gets poofy and thick. Does it just fall down after sometime? Straightening doesn't work very good either. How do you people do it? I know this question is kind of gay but it's been bugging me for a while
1. grow your hair
2. don't condition it/shower
3. go to gigs and wipe it in people's faces

challenge complete

(some people just don't have the hair for it. like me. i don't feel i'm missing out or anything, though)
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I fully expected hair made from steel or such.

I am indeed disappoint.

Also, I believe there's a hair thread
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Go to a barber/stylist tell them to keep it the same length but to cut off the volume. At least that's what I did/do.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Some people are born with a "metal" gene that makes hair grow like that. The rest of society is incapable of it. You are in the majority, TS.
Go to upscale hair stylists that charge $100+ per hour. tr00ly br00talz

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't know but my hair just gets thicker instead of longer too. Feels bad, man
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"

I don't know if it showed up. lol
damn that's big. xD
foREVer
Last edited by I.shower.naked at Jul 31, 2011,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You haven't listened to enough Death Metal, TS. Get back to listening to that shit.

This and some black metal before every meal.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
This and some black metal before every meal.

Preferably these meals.

Quote by I.shower.naked
(Invalid img)
I don't know if it showed up. lol
damn that's big. xD

This is pretty much what my hair would look like if I let if grow long. I tried doing that for a while, but long hair is a bitch.

So now my hair's short again.
eh, I keep it in a ponytail, otherwise it get's on my nerves and I don't like having short hair. xD
foREVer
Don't do it! You'll never be able to go outside when it rains!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Weaponized
Some people are born with a "metal" gene that makes hair grow like that. The rest of society is incapable of it. You are in the majority, TS.

I agree with this theory.

Seriously, I have a metal hairdo, and it just takes time. It too me around a few months for me to go from dweeb to rock god.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by metaldud536
I don't like it. Short hair is easier to manage. You don't need long hair to be metal otherwise every woman you know should be assumed to be in a metal band.
In all seriousness, this. You can just spike your hair like the old school Punk bands did, if you got a show and wanna look really Metal. Or do what I do. I spike my hair when I feel like it.
or you can just have people accept you for you?
LMAO, what the **** am I saying, no one does that these days.
foREVer
You have to let them grow trough the ''medium-long'' crap , when your hairs are long enough , usually they will have a weight of their own and straighten up. Unless you are Coheed and Cambria's front man , Claudio Sanchez.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Dip it in mercury or molten lead. It should work.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by I.shower.naked
or you can just have people accept you for you?
LMAO, what the **** am I saying, no one does that these days.

Your user name is awesome!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Don't do it! You'll never be able to go outside when it rains!

When it rains... on this side of town it touches everything :3
This will start a RIOT! in me