Hey guys and im pretty sure, im the next fastest guitar picker in the world, I just wanna make sure first, before I go show bloating about this to my friends. I cant find a metronome that goes over 300, i cant afford to buy one, so please someone please lmk.

http://soundcloud.com/sammy-clark/how-many-bpm

I pick so fast and the notes start to turn into a fuzzy sound lol im probably am the next fastest picker in the world, not trying to be cocky about it but please let me know. Thanks. No I did not edit this, If you have a skype we could video chat and I could show you its legit.

Thanks Sam Clark AKA

SamShredderMan1
thats just god-awful
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Um... you don't need a metronome that can go over 300 bpm, you just need to learn what 16th and 32nd notes are and how to count them.

And yeah, don't go show bloating to your friends about this quite yet. Show bloating.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
Um... you don't need a metronome that can go over 300 bpm, you just need to learn what 16th and 32nd notes are and how to count them.

And yeah, don't go show bloating to your friends about this quite yet. Show bloating.

Can you tell me how fast this is?
If the notes are turning to fuzz, then it doesn't matter how fast you are because the sound is just garbage. It only counts if you can play the notes cleanly. Also, above 300 bpm, it's just self-indulgent masturbation, not music.

Note: I didn't listen to the clip, nor do I intend to, because this type of narcissism doesn't deserve more time than I have already given it. Mods, please shut this thread down, if only because it's in the completely wrong forum.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by jwd724
If the notes are turning to fuzz, then it doesn't matter how fast you are because the sound is just garbage. It only counts if you can play the notes cleanly. Also, above 300 bpm, it's just self-indulgent masturbation, not music.

Note: I didn't listen to the clip, nor do I intend to, because this type of narcissism doesn't deserve more time than I have already given it. Mods, please shut this thread down, if only because it's in the completely wrong forum.

I posted it in the original recording forum....
The science of guitar playing is a beautiful thing. At first it seems restricting, but you'll quickly find out it's freeing.

Give it a try.
Nope, sorry bro, anyway I think the official song that determines how fast you are is Flight of the Bumblebee. Not some sporadic arm twitch on one string holding one note at a time. It must be clean, it must be even, and it must have synchronized movements between both hands.

The record is 600 bpm btw.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Quote by brandon2784
Nope, sorry bro, anyway I think the official song that determines how fast you are is Flight of the Bumblebee. Not some sporadic arm twitch on one string holding one note at a time. It must be clean, it must be even, and it must have synchronized movements between both hands.

The record is 600 bpm btw.

Yeah, my guitar teacher is gunna help me synchronize my hands together for playing guitar.