Well I would make the guitars a little quieter, they're a little too powerful:p They sound really nice though, I would make them as loud as they are in the chorus and then bring that back down. I would make the cymbals on the drums a lot louder, all I can hear is the bass and snare really. I love the song though, I love pop-punk, I'm just jealous of your writing. It feels like I'll never right something like that Well the break down thing is interesting, whats that sound? The cymbals DEFIANTLY need to be louder there. The chorus is great:p I don't know if I'm a fan of the way the way it speeds up the first time, it works the second time, just not the first. It's really great.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27788158#post27788158
Quote by rockfan7
Well I would make the guitars a little quieter, they're a little too powerful:p They sound really nice though, I would make them as loud as they are in the chorus and then bring that back down. I would make the cymbals on the drums a lot louder, all I can hear is the bass and snare really. I love the song though, I love pop-punk, I'm just jealous of your writing. It feels like I'll never right something like that Well the break down thing is interesting, whats that sound? The cymbals DEFIANTLY need to be louder there. The chorus is great:p I don't know if I'm a fan of the way the way it speeds up the first time, it works the second time, just not the first. It's really great.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27788158#post27788158

Thanx for listening. I'll try to get in there and fix the cymbals. I'm thinking about dropping the vocals just a hair. The sound on the bridge is a crazy effect on my pod x3. All rhythm guitars are recorded with my Diezel Herbert. 2 guitars per side
PRS Standard 24
PRS Singlecut with Duncan JB
Squier Strat with Duncan Invader
'67 Gibson SG Special with P-90s
4 Guitars? That would explain the power xD The vocals are fine at the level they're at
Guitars definitely need to come down a bit, the vocals are way too buried, imo. The drums could also use some work, the kick is waaaay too metal for this. Cymbals aren't audible about 80% of the time and they sound a bit weird and washy when you can hear them (breakdownish section). I think a more present and defined bass guitar would also work wonders for this mix.
Quote by Odirunn
Guitars definitely need to come down a bit, the vocals are way too buried, imo. The drums could also use some work, the kick is waaaay too metal for this. Cymbals aren't audible about 80% of the time and they sound a bit weird and washy when you can hear them (breakdownish section). I think a more present and defined bass guitar would also work wonders for this mix.

I'm definitely gonna get on these suggestions and post a revision in about 2 days.
I think the vocals could still come up a bit, but this mix a sound a lot better. Maybe a tad less kick click still, a lil bit of a 1.2-1.4khz boost on the bass grit and some mid/side eq cut at 1.2-1.4khz on the guitars down the center and I think you'd be set!