Page 1 of 10
Has he ever not been a douchebag/****ing insane person?

Edit: Also, a little old.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Does anyone really give a **** what Varg has to say?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I don't care what he says about the religions, as far as I'm concerned Christianity, Judaism and Islam are just as intolerable, insane and "evil" as he is, the christians piss off the jews so then the jews piss off the muslims and then the muslims piss off the christians, amongst ****ing with everyone else, if you look at even recent history you'll see it's sort of a viscous circle, so in terms of being empathetic towards seeing those beliefs wiped out(not violently), I can't say I really care. whatever crazy stories he makes up involving them as they are just that; stories, just like the ones all these peoples base their lives and kill off of. He won't ever do anything, he doesn't even play live shows, so he's really not the threat people make him out to be and unless he starts putting that stuff in his music, which I highly doubt, he can make as many crazy ass rants as he wants, they'll only serve as a hilarious read in the morning. In terms of race, he isn't genocidal, from what I know, he doesn't mind that non-white people exist, he just doesn't want them in Norway or outside of their own country at all and ****ing HATES race mixing, which I mean is still pretty bad and I definitely don't agree with that. But from what he says in some of the articles he posted, is that he thinks everyone should stay the same race and indulge in your pagan/native cultures essentially, not just Europeans but all people, most of this coming from what his Father raised him under. In the end, still batshit insane and I don't and haven't felt like I needed to give him any financial support, maybe I'll buy a t-shirt but...
Whatever. I dont take anything he says too seriously. And I believe this has been posted, but

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by CG Man16

I do. But only I because I am Varg's appointed man to write his biography.

"THIS IS, HUH. VARG"
Yeah I believe this was brought up in the Burzum thread and in the off-topic thread as well... pretty funny read though
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by CG Man16

This. I don't even give a shit about his musical attempts past the first couple albums, much less the dumb-ass things he says.
Quote by severed-metal
I do. But only I because I am Varg's appointed man to write his biography.

"THIS IS, HUH. VARG"

I'd probably read it
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by AzureNight
You guys are just upset that he's right.
Those dead eyes are honed to spot any vicious jew trap from miles away.
Lock this garbage.
"Delusional Infamous Douchebag Comments on Delusional Infamous Douchebag".
Please.
It's obviously a comedy site.
METAL!
Oh my fucking... ARGH

ffs there's a Burzum thread you bumbling dipshit subhuman crap
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Meh, i don't see what is so wrong about hating Jews, seems to be a pretty natural thing throughout history if you look at it. And avoiding race mixing leads to different and unique cultures being cherished, as opposed to everything melding into one as we are currently seeing with globalization, diversity is healthy for a species after all. Obviously free-mason's aren't planning a Zionist take over of Europe, but that doesn't mean that the dude is entirely stupid.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

False accusations over false religions using other false religions as a reference bring one down?
Too much false in here, i'm going to go listen to some Burzum....

Why didn't you link to the actual article on Varg's website, instead of some "LOLOL IRONIC" blog post who already clearly have something against Varg in the first place?

Christ, he's a bit on a the weird side but even more psychotic people get TV and Radio shows anyway, at least he can formulate an argument.
Quote by logboy
Why didn't you link to the actual article on Varg's website, instead of some "LOLOL IRONIC" blog post who already clearly have something against Varg in the first place?

I thought the same. That blog doesn't even do much to comment on the thing, except for in the introduction. I actually thought the same as that blogger when I read Varg's little blurp about him feeling threatened, lacking a better word.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Riffmast
Meh, i don't see what is so wrong about hating Jews

Yeah! **** those guys! They're the reason I don't have a foreskin.

Really, that's a dumb statement.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
He did, it doesn't make it any less stupid though.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
How is it stupid? What makes it more wrong to hate Jews than it is too hate anything else?
Quote by Riffmast
Meh, i don't see what is so wrong about hating Jews, seems to be a pretty natural thing throughout history if you look at it.
Slavery seems to be a pretty natural thing throughout history, what's wrong with it?

Quote by Riffmast
And avoiding race mixing leads to different and unique cultures being cherished, as opposed to everything melding into one as we are currently seeing with globalization
It also leads to needless barriers based on something as arbitrary as the color of your skin.

Quote by Riffmast
diversity is healthy for a species after all.
I agree. Which is why 'race-mixing' is a good thing.

Quote by Riffmast
Obviously free-mason's aren't planning a Zionist take over of Europe, but that doesn't mean that the dude is entirely stupid.
He is more than entirely stupid. He's a reactionary bigot.
Quote by fumb duck
How is it stupid? What makes it more wrong to hate Jews than it is too hate anything else?

If there's a legitimate reason, nothing. However hating an entire group of people based only on their ancestry and some conspiracy theories is nothing more than a paranoid delusion.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by due 07
Slavery seems to be a pretty natural thing throughout history, what's wrong with it?

There is nothing inherently wrong about slavery...
Quote by fumb duck
Because it makes no sense to hate an entire group of people because of their genepool.

Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
There is nothing inherently wrong about slavery...
It's inhumane.
Quote by due 07
Because it makes no sense to hate an entire group of people because of their genepool.

I ate broccoli once and it tasted bad therefore I hate all broccoli. Am I inhumane or racist for doing this?
Quote by fumb duck
I ate broccoli once and it tasted bad therefore I hate all broccoli.

That doesn't make any sense. You haven't eaten any "bad jews", now have you?

Mind you, if you took a bite of dead-fish he may taste a little funny..
Quote by fumb duck
I ate broccoli once and it tasted bad therefore I hate all broccoli. Am I inhumane or racist for doing this?
Your strawman makes no sense. You're either deliberately dense or a moron.
Quote by due 07
It's inhumane.

Cruelty, inhumanity, etc. are not inherently wrong either. You are ascribing negative value where none necessarily need be attributed.
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
Cruelty, inhumanity, etc. are not inherently wrong either. You are ascribing negative value where none necessarily need be attributed.
Your pseudointellectual nihilism is meaningless too.
Quote by due 07
It also leads to needless barriers based on something as arbitrary as the color of your skin.

Race is not skin color. It is more complicated than that and not arbitrary.
Also, race denialism + cultural relativism = societal suicide.

Miscegenation is not inherently good. Avoidance of inbreeding can easily be achieved with a small population (e.g. in the thousands). I'm not sure if you really understand biodiversity.
Quote by due 07
Your pseudointellectual nihilism is meaningless too.

Awesome duder. Thanks for not responding to the actual content of my post. Care to try again, except with a legitimate rebuttal so we can hold a discussion?
Quote by due 07

He is more than entirely stupid. He's a reactionary bigot.

Nothing is wrong with slavery,you ascribing liberal moral propaganda to your reasoning, without realizing how arbitrary it is.

Segregation is not always a bad thing, barriers are sometimes more functional than having everyone mix together.

The issue is if everyone of one race mixes with every other race, we will soon have an entire species that is one race, this will lead to weakness.

It's not a matter of hating jews with these people, they just feel that the mixing of them into other societies was a negative thing.Probably from Jew's coming into Europe,becoming money lenders and making a killing off of poor European people. If you look at Judaism, the basic premise is, "if you not a jew,go **** yourself" and it is a very elitist religion, rarely ever allowing people to convert. The religion claims that they are God's chosen people, just the Jews, not anyone else. If you look at the history it makes sense that people would grow disdain and eventually attempt to eradicate them, and it's not right or wrong, it just is what it is.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.