Page 1 of 5
allo my fellow pit-dwellers, it's been a while. I was wondering what you guys thought of girls rocking a very short do - I recently just shaved 1/3 of my hair and am curious about the general consensus on the topic

examples:

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

My little sister did the shaved head thing recently.

Not a fan.

But Natalie and Emma both get passes on this.
Definitely not. Emma Watson already has a forehead that takes up half her face, there's no reason to call attention to it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Short hair's good. I like it when the chick isn't butch looking.

I'd ravage those three.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
eh not my thing. and Rihanna's hair in that picture is awful haha

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
It definitely depends on the girl. Although props to any that have the guts to go against the norm and try it.

I dated a girl that had hair about the same length as me, (collar-level, swept bangs) and she looked very pretty with it.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
eh not my thing. and Rihanna's hair in that picture is awful haha

Her hair isn't the problem. It's the forehead. You remember that episode of Rocko's Modern Life that ends with Gordon the Talking Leg? She looks like the foot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 31, 2011,
Also all the girls in the OP's pics look like trannies

Quote by Spartan101400
None of the women in the OP are remotely attractive in my eyes, so no.

my nigga
I like it, but not too short. Kinda like what Catherine Bell does. That's just about perfect.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
And Rihanna looked better with long hairs , she has a donkey kong haircut on OP...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by JustRooster
Shaved. No
Short. Boner.

by shaved do you mean buzzcut or skinhead? and what constitutes as 'short'?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

it's the mark of a beautiful woman to be attractive regardless of cosmetics and haircuts. that said, every chick i've really been into in real life has had shorter hair at some point
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
If she can rock it, by all means. I dated a girl who had the whole punk thing going and was smoking hot. But it's not for everyone. For example, Emma Watson. The reason she went butch was to get rid of "the Hermione locks".
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
depends on the girl, it looks great on some and others not so much, i dont like emma with short hair, but i like halle berry and brody dalle with short hair
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by Dirge Humani
*giggle*

+1
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
emma watson can't really get away with it. natalie protman can. judgin by your profile pic i'd say you probably could but im not sure.

and I agree with hte dude who mentioned med/short. its better than super short most of the time.
no sir away a papaya war is on
oh and to give you an idea of what I've got going, here's a pic

from what I've gathered, most people into a more alternative girl dig it and others hate it
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Itt: gays.

Come at me brah.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by vintage x metal
by shaved do you mean buzzcut or skinhead? and what constitutes as 'short'?

Shaved and buzzcut both. Also, short like Natalie Portman is the shortest. I adored Kiera Knightly's hair in Domino.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by CG Man16
Itt: gays.

Come at me brah.

pit answers are amusing; most posters are all talk... handy for opinions when asked though
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

As with all things to do with appearance, it depends on the woman in question.

If the girl in the RHCP T-shirt is you, that looks hot.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by vintage x metal

pit answers are amusing; most posters are all talk... handy for opinions when asked though

Tbh I think the shaved hair at the sides doesn't look good on anyone but Lol from This Is England looked very good with a shaved head but she had a fringe with it.
Quote by shadow__666
If the girl in the RHCP T-shirt is you, that looks hot.

it is; thanks!
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I really like girls with short hair, I think it's just me though.
Page 1 of 5