I was looking up pictures for a project (Back to the Future pictures, to be precise) and ended up stumbling on this. I don't speak German (it's in German, right?) so I don't know what is actually going on but the overall weirdness of it made me hang on to it. I thought maybe UG would wanna take a look at it and offer their own interpretation. Or translate it. Whatever strikes your fancy.
Something about chairmen mao going back to the future?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
"Look, dear! I spent a bunch of money and built the car from 'Back to the Future' and tried it out... and brought back Mao for dinner!"

pretty much the standard format of German humour: the horribly unfunny kind.
Quote by CoreysMonster
"Look, dear! I spent a bunch of money and built the car from 'Back to the Future' and tried it out... and brought back Mao for dinner!"

I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at this.
Quote by Weaponized
wat ^

Dude, just look at that trunk.

As far as elephants go, that's a chode.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I knew there had to be a downside to Germany. All I ever hear about is the booming economy, 5 weeks vacation a year, and the excellent beer.

Edit: Also, Hitler.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Aug 1, 2011,
Quote by robertito696
As far as elephants go, that's a chode.

If she was with anyone bigger, people would think she was some kind of sex freak.

I mean bestiality is already frowned upon, but with Harvey she is much better off. As we can see, he has learned speech, wears clothes, and can travel through time.

Sure, he sometimes brings Chinese dictators for lunch, but that's a small price to pay.
Translation courtesy of Google:

Look darling! I have spared no cost, and the auto "Back to the future" from replicated, tested ...

... brought back to eat and mao.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Harvey looks like he has eggs glued to each side of his nose.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Really though, wtf is up with that elephant?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I just read through a couple of this guy's other comics, and he is so blatantly ripping off an actual successful german cartoonist it's even less funny than his jokes.
Obviously the elephant wants the woman to get into the car with Mao so they can have a three way. The elephant is named Harvey.

edit: Just realized that's a delorean. Perhaps time traveling three-way or picking up chicks from various eras for a hot cross-history orgy.
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 1, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi
And Corey, I think it's time you turned this into a Yellow comic thread. The loss of the YLYL thread has left me wanting.

I have free will to do as I please but I choose to oscillate.
Quote by genghisgandhi
After further review, they are pretty similar.

And Corey, I think it's time you turned this into a Yellow comic thread. The loss of the YLYL thread has left me wanting.

I was thinking this:

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump