This thread is dedicated to the man above. Bless his heart.
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
(Invalid img)
and here's something i made for a shoop thread, i'm thinking it's relevant to this thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Bill Nye is awesome. I loved watching his videos in science class when I was in elementary school.

Not to mention his tv show was pretty great.
I loved Bill Nye.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Ah yes, the Science Guy. I remember everyone thought he was the coolest and funniest dude back in elementary school.

Then in middle school, everyone thought he was lame.

And now we all love him again.
I loved his show growing up. And it was so awesome when he had a cameo as himself on Stargate Atlantis.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
whos da man?

he da man.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I had a Chemistry teacher a couple years ago who went to a conference and saw Bill Nye speak. Then she talked about hating him and how he was a ripoff of Mr. Wizard. We proceeded to watch many videos of Mr. Wizard's show in class.

But I still love Bill Nye.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Since it was filmed here in Seattle, I thought it was a local show until I saw him on national TV talking about the earthquake in Japan. I really had no idea.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
I love Bill Nye. He was my favorite when I was a child.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by TSmitty6
Since it was filmed here in Seattle, I thought it was a local show until I saw him on national TV talking about the earthquake in Japan. I really had no idea.
I live about one hundred and fifty miles or so away from Seattle, and I thought the same thing.

I used to get excited when we watched Bill Nye in science class as a kid, and now I feel the same way about Mythbusters.
He fits perfectly on UG because of the songs he would always play at the end.

A man of pure scientific intellect AND musical prowess. Such greatness is encountered quite rarely.
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Quote by due 07

I see your stab at Fox News, but Media Matters is as far left as a news agency can get.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by due 07

Quote by Bill Nye
Uh, no, volcanoes are not connected to the burning of fossil fuels,

Fucking Fox news.

I love Bill Nye. I mean, what sick piece of shit doesn't?